People In The News
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS . . . // Book Publishing Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p4
Reports career developments of executives in the book industry in the U.S. Selection of Amy Berkower as chief executive president of Writers House; Appointment of Bret Witter as editorial director of Health Communications Inc.; Promotion of Elizabeth Tzetzo as vice president of Perseus Books...
- Bick Joins HarperCollins. // Publishers Weekly;6/19/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 25, p10
Focuses on the appointment of George Bick as vice president of sales for the Morrow/Avon operating division of HarperCollins. Duties and responsibilities of Bick for the company.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p3
This article presents information on various executives in the publishing business and trade. Lauren Monaco was named vice president, director of sales, national accounts at Simon & Schuster's sales and distribution division, where she will report to Larry Norton, president of the division....
- People. // Publishers Weekly;10/26/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 43, p10
The article announces several personnel changes in the publishing sector including Amy Santo, appointed marketing manager at Tantor Audio, George Bick, named associated agent at the Doug Grad Literary Agency, and Dennis Eulau, promoted to executive vice president of operations and chief...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry as of May 24, 2004. Appointment of Brian Murray group president of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.; Selection of Ken Citrron as SVP and chief technology officer of Rodale Press Inc.; Resignation of Melissa Possick as...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p5
Reports career developments of executives in the U.S. book industry. Appointment of Seth Radwell as executive vice president of Scholatic Inc.; Immediate superior of Radwell; Selection of Carrie Kania as senior vice president of Harper Perennial company.