What to do with an old stadium? Baltimore hears 3 ideas
- Firm wants stadium. Fleming, Megan // Waste News;02/01/99, Vol. 4 Issue 38, p15
Reports on the bid of Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc. for a stadium in Baltimore, Maryland. Accommodation of nonprofit groups dedicated to recycling and reusing materials; Recovery of old books and flawed building materials.
- The Yonkers shuffle. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the financial fall of Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc., one of the real estate developers in Yonkers, New York. It cites the confirmation of Marc E. Berson, founding chairman of The Fidelco Group Inc., that Struever Bros. withdrew its Struever Fidelco Cappelli LLC (SFC)...
- PROJECTS & PEOPLE. // Retail Traffic;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p12
Reports developments related to the real estate business in the U.S. Appointment of Gregory Zimmerman as vice president of real estate for the Macerich Co.; Plan of Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc. to develop and build Phase II of the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, North...
- Restoring Royal Mills. Hamilton, Kate // Concrete Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p45
The article focuses on the conversion of the Providence, Rhode Island-based Royal Mills facility into a loft-style apartment as developer Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc. sought the assistance of the firm New England Dry Concrete in analyzing the construction project. It notes that...
- Silver Charm. Babcock, Regina Raiford // Buildings;Jun2004, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p76
Focuses on the restoration of the Stieff Silver Building in Baltimore, Maryland. Historical background of the building; Collaboration between developer Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc. and architectural firm GWWO Inc. for the restoration; Description of the changes made in the architectural...
- Yonkers stadium would move firehouse. Archer, Rick // Westchester County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the possibility of relocating the headquarters of the Yonkers Fire Department for the baseball stadium in New York. Details of the Chicken Island stadium; Role of Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc. as the designated developer; Downtown development projects of the firm.
- From One Millennium to the Next. Williams, Richard G. // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p44
Focuses on the renovation of the American Can Company facility in Baltimore, Maryland. Details on the renovation done by Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse; How DAP, Inc. became the lead tenant of the building; Mission of the Maryland Economic Development Corp.
- Retailer news. // SCTXtra;5/30/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p2
No abstract available.
- $3B extreme makeover for Yonkers. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the partnership among real estate developers Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse Inc., Fidelco Realty Group, and Louis R. Cappelli to rebuild the business center and outlying residential areas of Yonkers, New York. Among its projects are the re-exposure of the Saw Mill River to...