Dec. trade deficit fell to $13.8 billion
- Trade Deficit At $33.2 Billion. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p2
Reports on the trade deficit of the United States in October 2000.
- Feb. trade deficit up to $19.4 billion. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;04/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30624, p2
Announces the growth of the United States trade deficit to a record $19.4 billion in February 1999.
- Trade with Japan. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1994, p17
Reports on the United States' trade and current-account deficits with Japan. Current account as a share of gross domestic product; Relative economic growth and trade balance with Japan; Merchandise trade balance with selected nations in 1993; Real yen/dollar exchange rate and trade balance with...
- The U.S. Trade Deficit. // Economic Trends (07482922);Sep2000, p18
Presents an update on the United States (U.S.) trade deficit. Trade deficits of the trading partners of the U.S.; Importance of the movement in the dollar's value to the competitiveness of U.S. goods and services in foreign markets.
- U.S. trade confusion. Freeman, Harry L. // International Economy;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on the United States' trade deficit. Projections on the growth of the trade deficit; Facts and figures on the country's trade deficit; Services balance in the official trade balance; Studies on the country's exports and imports of services.
- U.S. trade deficits and international competitiveness. Parry, Robert T. // Vital Speeches of the Day;12/1/93, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p98
Presents speech by the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, given before the National Association of Business Economists, dealing with the issue of America's trade deficit and the country's ability to compete globally. Macroeconomic fundamentals;...
- Trade Deficit Hits Record $34.3B. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31023, p2
Reports on the trade deficit of the United States in September 2000. Total exports and imports.
- Chian's Post-Tiananmen Windfall. // Human Events;04/23/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 15, p3
Looks at the annual trade surplus growth of China with the United States from 1989 to 2000. Factor affecting trade surplus growth; Benefits of the trade surplus to China.
- Trade Deficit Up To $29.4B in June. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p2
Reports on the trade deficit of the United States in June 2001. Total exports and imports during the month.