Highly Rated Guilford County, N.C., Selling $183 Million
- LOUISIANA: Dome Bonds on the Table. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/18/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33799, p9
The article informs that the Louisiana State Bond Commission is planning to refinance 294 million U.S. dollars of variable-rate loans and obligations bonds.
- Florida Tries Out Variable-Rate Debt on Everglades Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p29
The article reports on the sale of Florida's first-ever variable rate bond deal in a 100 million dollar offering that has brought a new credit to the bond market. The state has more than 22.5 billion dollars of outstanding fixed-rate debt. Two series of the Everglades Restoration Revenue Bonds...
- Texas Veterans Board Sets Floating-to-Fixed Housing Deal. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p28
The article reports on the move of the Texas Veterans Land Board in Dallas, Texas to contribute $50 million worth of variable rate general obligations bond to the market to fix its interest. According to the article, the agency will utilize its income from the Series 2008A bonds to invest in...
- N.C. County Readies First 'Window' Variable-Rate Debt. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33151, p6
The article reports on the move of local government of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina in issuing window variable-rate debt, which is a product of Citi, in 2009 in the U.S. It states that a $120 million of window variable-rate general obligation refunding bonds are to be issued by the county....
- California's Del Mar Race Track to Sell $50.7M for Renovations. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p33
Reports that Del Mar Race Track Authority will sell multi-million dollar worth of tax-exempt bonds to refund some outstanding debt and to improve its thoroughbred horse racing track in San Diego, California. Amount of the bonds; Financial adviser that will led the selling of the bonds; Relevance...
- Orange SD, Ohio, Raised to AAA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Focuses on the rise of rank of Ohio's Orange School District on general obligation unlimited tax school improvement bonds by the Standard & Poor's Rating Services. Danger of the ranking due to the limitation on property tax revenue growth inherent in Ohio.
- Kansas City Going to Market to Develop Downtown. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p34
Reports on the sale of variable-rate bonds to help finance an entertainment district in Kansas City, Missouri. Pricing for the floating-rate securities; Purchase of the land for the new million entertainment district; Repayment of the tax-increment financing funds.
- Jefferson County OKs Fourth Extension. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/4/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32932, p1
The article reports on the fourth extension that the Jefferson County commissioners approved to the debt forbearance agreements with liquidity providers, bond insurers and swap counterparties in Alabama. It states that the commissioners voted 3 to 2 to enter into the agreements delaying about...
- University of Michigan Readies $224.5 Million Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32819, p32
The article announces the sale of $224.5 million of variable-rate general revenue bonds on March 5, 2008 week by the University of Michigan. The bonds will be sold in two series, one that will reset weekly and one daily. Proceeds from the sale will help finance a series of campus improvements,...