- Chapter 22: To Market. // No One Can Stop the Rain: A Chronicle of Two Foreign Aid Workers;2005, p96
Chapter 22 of the book "No One Can Stop the Rain: A Chronicle of Two Foreign Aid Workers during the Angolan Civil War" is presented. It explores the market, as the commercial hub of Kuito, Angola. It highlights the market as a lively, crowded, noisy and a colourful place. Furthermore, the author...
- Distribution Strategies in the success of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Enterprises in India. Singh, Gajendra; Singh, Shailender // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p259
The Small and Medium scale industry is the largest sector of economic activity in India. There is growing realization about potential contribution of small and medium industries in the countries. The small and medium scale industry is rightly considered to be the backbone of any developed...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p44
Presents several charts on market statistics in the U.S.
- Westchester ranks among top areas for doing business. Gargano, Charles A. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p38
Reports that Westchester County, New York ranks 17th best medium metro area in the United States to do business. Efforts of Governor George Pataki to improve business conditions.
- CURRENT BOX OFFICE. Flores, Angelique // Video Store Magazine;10/3/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p35
The article presents the box office report for various new DVDs. The report consists of the statistical data related to the weekly, and projected sales, theatrical distribution, etc. Some of the DVDs listed are "Sky Captain and the World" "Mr. 3000," "Resident Evil: Apocalypse," "Cellular,"...
- INDICES OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SOVIET TRADE. Prosandeev, A. // Problems of Economics;Sep70, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p58
Discusses the indices of the effectiveness of Soviet trade. Aspects of the use of profit as an index of the effectiveness of the performance of enterprises in trade sphere; Information on how to resolve the contradiction between two aspects of expenditures; Formula to ascertain the...
- SMEs remain relatively resilient - for now. Locke, Stuart // NZ Business;Jul2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on a survey of small to medium enterprises in New Zealand. Swings in business confidence; Approval of a common currency with Australia; Opposition to the People's Bank concept; Increased level of awareness of electronic commerce.
- Leading Indicators Unchanged in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p2
Reports that the composite index of leading economic indicators in the U.S. was unchanged in February 2004.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.3 LATENT DEMAND IN BHUTAN. // Bhutan Economic Studies;2007, p16
The article provides information on the key factors that affects the latent demand in Bhutan. It notes that latent demand is largely driven by economic fundamentals which vary from one country to another. It cites an overview of the forecast on the economic potential or latent of the industries,...