Orange SD, Ohio, Raised to AAA by S&P
- South Carolina School District Selling $55 Million GO Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p6
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds worth 55 million dollar by Richland County School District No. 2. in South Carolina. The bonds will be sold with the McNair Law Firm as bond counsel. Fitch Ratings Inc., Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp....
- ILLINOIS: S&P Raises Madison District. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p9
The article reports on the upgrading of Madison County Community Unit School District No. 7's credit to A from A-minus by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Edwardsville, Illinois. The upgrading came following a review that reflects the ability of the Madison County to increase its general and working...
- Webb UFSD, N.Y., Dropped to A-Minus. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p2
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has decreased its underlying rating on Webb Union Free School District's general obligation bonds to A-minus from A in New York. This outlook revision reflects the decline of the district's financial position. The A-minus depicts the...
- THE BOND-BUYER NEW ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32135, p8
The article presents a calendar of information related to stocks, stock market, public debts, bonds, taxation et al.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- Excise Revenue Bonds in Arizona Should Keep Thriving, S&P Says. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p38
Reports on the continuance of the trend of strong ratings and increasing volume for excise revenue bonds from Arizona issuers. Factors which contribute to the increase volume for the bonds; Citations of the ratings affix by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the excise tax-backed bonds; Information on...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- S&P Cuts Oakland School District's GOs to BBB With Negative CreditWatch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p31
Reports on downgrade in rating of general obligation bonds issued by Oakland, California-based Unified School District by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in the rating; Rating assigned by other rating agencies.
- Arkansas Schools Now Working on Three R's and One A1. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the general obligation bond ratings of Arkansas. Upgrade of the rating of the Arkansas School District Enhancement Program; Wealth and income levels of the state.