Advance 4Q GDP Grows at 3.1% Rate
- Final 2Q GDP Posts 3.3% Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Reports on the slow increase in the real gross domestic product (GDP) since the first quarter of 2003 in the U.S. Percentage of the annual rate gain of GDP; Comparison of GDP between the first and final second quarter of year 2003; Disclosure of the information by the U.S. Commerce Department.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2004, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
This article presents statistical data about the GDP growth of East Asian countries as of July 01, 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Aug2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
This section provides information on the real gross domestic product (GDP) for the years 2003-05, and also forecasts GDP for the year 2006 of some of the countries in South-East Europe. Some of the countries that are included in the list are: Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania and others.
- Unit Root Investigation of Greek Real Money Supply and GDP. Karpetis, Christos; Varelas, Erotokritos; Zikos, Spyros // International Advances in Economic Research;Nov2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p449
In this article, the time series of Greek real GDP and real money supply are investigated for the presence of a unit root, allowing for maximum two breaks which take place at an unknown point in time. This methodology is preferred to conventional Dickey & Fuller tests because the covered time...
- BMI FORECASTS. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jul2004, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p6
This article presents some statistical data about GDP growth of South Africa as of July 01, 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p1
This article provides some statistical information about the GDP growth of Latin America as of July 01, 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jun2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
The article presents a statistical representation of regional indicators of Central Europe for the year 2004 according to the national central banks. Percentage, of GDP growth of Czech Republic for the year 2004 is 2% while it was 3.1% in 2002. Percentage of inflation was 6 in the year 2002...
- Model liniar de regresie utilizat ï¿½n analiza PIB. Anghelache, Constantin; Pagliacci, Mario // Romanian Statistical Review;2011, Issue 11, p3
As we ascertain the evolutionary trend of the global economy, it becomes evident that strict analyses on the evolution of a certain micro or macro-economical indicator is no longer enough to describe the corresponding phenomenon, as the emphasis shifts towards the analysis of the correlations...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;May2005, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p1
This article focuses on economic indicators of European countries. The article lists Gross Domestic Product growth of several countries like Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Moldova and Tajikistan.