- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p24
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S.
- BUCHAREST STOCK EXCHANGE - THE EFFECTS OF THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS. Pop, Cornelia; Curutiu, Cristina; Dumbrava, Partenie // Interdisciplinary Management Research;2009, Vol. 5, p805
The current financial crisis had an important impact on economies all over the world. Romania - one of the Eastern European countries, considered just one year ago to have a good growth potential - is also absorbing the shock waves of this crisis. As expected, the first to respond to those...
- Interdependencies among Asian bond markets. Johansson, Anders C. // Journal of Asian Economics;Apr2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p101
Abstract: There is an ongoing intraregional attempt to develop bond markets in Asia. This is to some extent a result of the Asian financial crisis, which showed the need for well-functioning fixed income markets in the region. This paper analyzes the relationships among four Asian bond markets....
- Offshore Renminbi-Denominated Bonds. Fung, Hung-Gay; Tzau, Derrick; Yau, Jot // Chinese Economy;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p6
China, the second-largest economy in the world after the United States, has started the process of internationalizing its currency, the renminbi (RMB), to make it a global reserve currency. To this end, an offshore market for RMB-denominated bonds (dim sum bonds) has been established in Hong...
- Municipals Finished Mixed in Wake of Greenspan's Congressional Testimony. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p2
Reports on the result of the July 20, 2005 securities trading in the U.S. Popularity of longer-dated Treasuries; Cuts made on the prices of some municipal bond offerings; Impact of the statement of Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan about the status of the economy on the bond market.
- Municipals Finish Little Changed, Though Session's Tone Improves. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p2
Reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assessment on the basis of the changes in municipal bond market; Evaluation of the movements in the government bond market; Statement of chief fixed-income strategist William Hornharger regarding the effects of the changes in the...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p29
Presents information related to bonds issued to several states of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003.
- CAPITAL MARKETS. Campbell, Karen // Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Economic Bulletin;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p29
The article reports on the condition of the capital markets in Trinidad & Tobago as of January 2011. There was reportedly a drop in primary bond activity in the country in the second half of 2010 with a total value of 1.5 billion dollars compared to 5.6 billion in the first six months. It...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.