Horry County, S.C., School District Set to Sell $74 Million Next Week
- South Carolina Infrastructure Bank to Competitively Sell $285M Today. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p6
The South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank is competitively selling about $285 million of revenue bonds today, marking the last deal from the bank until further revenues are found to support additional issuances. Public Financial Management Inc. is the financial adviser, and McNair...
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND MEDIATION ON CAPITAL MARKET. Gheorghe, Cristian // International Conference : CKS - Challenges of the Knowledge Soc;2011, p1949
Capital Market is usually depicted as a place for experts, for people with high trading skills. This is a half truth. There are entities established and functioning under strict scrutiny of Romanian National Securities Commission (RNSC), in compliance with Capital Market Law and regulations....
- CONFERENCES. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/4/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 18, p31
A calendar of conferences in the Middle East, from June to November 2007, is presented. The conference titled "Islamic Project Finance" will be held from June 24 to 25. The "Claims and Dispute Resolution" will be held from June 20. The "Middle East Capital Markets 2007" conference will be held...
- McNair law firm expands intellectual property law area. // South Carolina Business Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p7
Announces the increase of intellectual property law practice of the McNair Law firm in South Carolina. Technological proficiency of McNair; Expansion of services and resources; Services on manufacturing, research, telecommunications, and healthcare.
- Rhode Island Garvees, Missouri Highway Bonds Lead the Way. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p7
No abstract available.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T.; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31246, p7
Reports on news and information regarding bond underwriters and dealers. Plans by bond broker Cantor Fitzgerald Fixed Income Brokers Inc. to close offices in Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany; The plan by Fixed Income Securities and Sterling Resources to merge; The launch by Global Trade...
- The Corporate Bond Market in Canada. Miville, Martin; Bernier, Andre // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn99, p3
Provides a perspective on Canadian corporate bond market. Influences shaping the market; Impact of the spread between Canadian and United States interest rates; Impact of public sector borrowing; Conclusions.
- Mezzanine Debt Lives On In Europe. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the continued use of mezzanine bonds in financing packages in Europe. Estimated number of total loans in mezzanine; Role in leveraged buyout refinancing.
- Market Stays Relatively Busy. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Provides information on transactions in the bond and capital markets in the U.S. as of May 6, 2002.