S.F. Airport Stability
- Moody's: Allegheny Airport Outlook Up to Stable. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31951, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Allegheny County Airport Authority by Moody's Investor Service in Pennsylvania. Stability of the credit condition of the agency; Emergence of the US Airways from bankruptcy protection; Management of Pittsburgh International Airport.
- OHIO: Port's Diaper Deal Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p9
The article reports on the BBB-plus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority's upcoming $4 million taxable development revenue bond issue for its Northwest Ohio Bond Fund. The bond issue is expected to sell with Robert W. Baird & Co. as underwriter....
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport Debt Wins Double Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32089, p1
Reports on the ability of the Wayne County Airport Authority to secure upgrades from two rating agencies for debt issued on behalf of Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade its rating for the debt; Affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc. of its rating for the...
- Boise Airport Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p35
Reports that Boise Airport has received two ratings affirmations as it sold a refunding deal in Boise, Idaho. Amount of bonds sold; Significance of the airport in the state.
- FLORIDA: Airport Drops to Stable. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p9
The article reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook to stable from positive on bonds issued by Broward County on behalf of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Broward County, Florida. The outlook revision was due to declines in enplanements and affects $856...
- Moody's, S&P Take a Negative Slant on Airports. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31228, p1
Reports on the negative outlook of rating agencies on the airport industry after the terrorist attacks in the United States. Reaction of the travelling public on the tragedy; Factors prompting the decline of bond ratings of the National Airport; Projections of an economic shortfall.
- New York City Debt Outlook Gets Lowered. McKaig, Ryan; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Focuses on the rating awarded by U.S. rating agencies to New York City's general obligation bonds. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the ratings; Rating awarded by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bonds.
- Omaha's Triple-A Affirmed by Moody's, S&P Before Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p4
Reports the affirmation of Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service rating agencies for the general obligation bond issue of Omaha in Chicago, Illinois. Components of Omaha issue; Role of Bear, Sterns & Co. and Kirkpatrick Pettis for the obligation bonds; Date of approval for the...
- Rating Films Downgrade More Debt. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31182, p1
Reports on the downgrading of municipal debt by the rating firms in the United States. Agencies which downgrade the bonds; Increase of the number states and local municipalities which experienced fiscal pressure; Factors affecting the decision of the agencies to downgrade the debt.