FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- The 'What If's' in ABS CDOs. MG // Asset Securitization Report;2/18/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p3
Discusses the remarkable growth in asset-backed securities (ABS) and its impact on the United States market. Spread implications of ABS and how they were rapidly changing the market dynamic; Observation that ABS have added a significant bid to the sub bond market; Concerns of some participants...
- Schools's in for Brazilian tuition ABS. // Asset Securitization Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 36, p19
Announces asset-backed securities revolving deal set up by Ideal Invest in Brazil, backed by tuition receivables. Schools who have borrowed from the structure.
- Issuance breaks January record. F.M. // Asset Securitization Report;1/29/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p6
Presents an overview of the asset-backed market in the U.S. for January 2001. Bond prices; Investments in stranded-cost bonds; Securities.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p36
The article presents information on various bond issues. Some of these include, California economic recovery bonds, Statewide VLF gap loan financing, State gambling securitization, State pension bonds San Diego wastewater rev. bonds, State Public Works Board/University of California, Riverside...
- Argentina pension funds get fickle, but securitizations flow strong. // Asset Securitization Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the instability of pension funds in Argentina. Growth in the securitization sector; Rise in the number of consumer and export-related deals.
- After flurry, market slows to $6.7 billion. // Asset Securitization Report;4/5/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the performance of the U.S. asset-backed financing sector as of April 2004. Volume of new issues; Softening of spreads in the home equity bonds; Performance of absolute fixed-income yields; Spreads for triple-A rated bonds.
- Tobacco Deals Heat Up. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p1
Focuses on the bond deals from state and local governments backed by their share of the national tobacco settlement in the United States. Demand for such bonds; Ratings of tobacco bond deals; Municipal authorities issuing such bonds.
- STILL IN THE RACE. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p10
The article explores the condition of the asset-backed securitization (ABS) market in Europe. It notes that the sector has picked up speed but it might get derailed. It mentions the move of banks to renew its securitization activity and senior appointments in the sector. It adds that the primary...
- CDO Week: IG deals, PIMCO, GIA, Sun. // Asset Securitization Report;6/11/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p7
The collateralized debt obligation market continued to increase for the week ending June 09, 2001, with announcements of several investment grade average asset CDO, as well as ABS CDO, competing for investor attention.Balboa's target portfolio is 80IG bonds, 20 high-yield loans, 5ABS, and...