Pennsylvania CCRC's $119 Million Offering Sees Solid Demand
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p10
Cites a tabular representation of information related to negotiated bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisors of bonds offered; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Ratings of bonds offered.
- Munis Gain Amid Low Supply As Treasuries Rise on Threats, ISM. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p2
Reports on the trading activity in the bond market in the U.S. Uncertainty in the market as a consequence of terrorism concerns; Performance of the municipal bonds; Rating for the New York City general obligation bonds.
- ANALYSIS OF BOND RATING CHANGES IN A PORTFOLIO CONTEXT. McCarthy, Joseph E.; Melicher, Ronald W. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn88, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p69
This study introduces a new methodology for detecting an event from security prices. A portfolio approach is used to examine the question of whether rating changes by bond rating agencies provide new information for the bond market or whether the bond market already has taken account other...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31015, p40
Presents various charts depicting the bond market performance in the United States. Amount of dollar volume bonds offered at bidding; Bids offered on treasury bills and bonds; Weekly municipal bond yields.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30905, p28
Presents a chart showing rating changes for United States bonds, recent as of June 5, 2000.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30914, p27
Features data concerning the changes in the ratings of United States bonds as of June 16, 2000. Bond issuer; Type of bond; Amount of bond; Rating agency.
- Muni Prices Rise 1/8 to 1/4 of a Point; Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport Deal Priced. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the United States as of August 2000. Domination of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Facility Improvement Corp. in the bond market; Demand for Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority bonds; Rate for Oregon Department of Transportation highway...