- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 29. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p2
The article presents condition of bond market of the U.S. as of December 29, 2004. Forecasts represent the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR BondData America.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 15. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p2
The article presents information about economic indicators and prices of bonds in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. The Empire State Manufacturing Index stood at 19.8 for November 2004, marginally below the forecast figure of 20.0, compared with 17.4 for last month. The forecasts represent the...
- Munis Finish Flat to Firmer Ahead of Payrolls Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market has finished strong and firm as investors put their January 2006 coupon and principal payments ahead of the release of the December 2005 non-farm payrolls. The non-farm payrolls will contribute to a significant market movement. Based on the poll...
- Leading indicators Rose 0.2% in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p2
This article reports that the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) rose 0.2% in December, the second straight rise in the index after five monthly declines, the Conference Board reported yesterday. The LEI was up a revised 0.3% in November, originally seen as a 0.2% gain....
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 5. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p2
The article presents information on economic indicators for the U.S. bond market for Thursday, May 5, 2005. The forecasts represents the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR BondData America.
- Leading Indicators Up 0.1% in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on the increase of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the United States in November and December 2005. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent and the lagging index increased 0.1 percent. Economists surveyed by IFR BondData Americas has projected that...
- November LEI Increases 0.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on the Conference Board's data which showed an increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in November 2005. The October 2005 LEI figure increased by 1.0 percent. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent while the lagging index was up by 0.6...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Rise. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the increase in the inventories of merchant wholesalers in Washington. Percentage of rise in sales; Forecast of IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Improvement in the inventories of durable goods.
- Consumer Credit Grew $4.04B in Nov. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the percentage of increase in consumer credit at an annualized rate in the U.S. Projection of IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Decline in revolving credit lines.