- Fresh produce. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/25/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4546, p42
The article offers information on the condition of supplies and prices of fruits and vegetables in Europe. It highlights the good supply of Red Charles Ross red-and-green apple, St. Edmund's Pippins, and Norfolk Royal Russets in the market. It also indicates the increase of prices for...
- Fresh Vegetable Harvest Expected to Drop 1%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p36
The article presents a forecast on harvest and prices of farm produce in the U.S. for the fall of 2006. Prices for fresh fruits and vegetables are expected to increase by 14.44% in November. Area for harvest of bell peppers decreased to 15% compared to 2005. Harvest area for broccoli is expected...
- wholesale prices: fruit & vegetables. // Grocer;1/5/2013, p15
The article reports on the impact of bad weather on prices of fruit and vegetables in 2012.
- WHOLESALE PRICES. // Horticulture Week;2/7/2008, p33
A chart is presented that lists whole sale prices of several fruits and vegetables in England including beetroot, cabbage and Cox's orange.
- SUPERMARKET RETAIL PRICES. // Horticulture Week;2/7/2008, p34
A chart is presented that lists whole sale prices of salads, fruits and vegetables in Great Britain including celery, aubergine and apples.
- Market basket. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p104
Presents the `FoodService Director' price index for United States produce as of February 1998. Short-term prices; Impact of storms; Fresh fruit index; fresh vegetable prices.
- wholesale prices: fruit & veg prices on downward trend. // Grocer;8/23/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8169, p17
The article reports that the prices of vegetables and fruits in many major growing regions remain on a firm downward trend because of seasonality and favorable conditions in Great Britain as of August 2014.
- Market basket. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p128
Presents statistics of Food Service Director fresh fruit and vegetable price index in 1996 and in 1997 in the United States.
- Why We Should Be Bananas About The Free Market. JOHN MERLINE // Investors Business Daily;11/17/2015, p00
The article discusses the global free-market economics in 2015 for the prices of fruits and vegetables that are likely to be lower than they were decades ago.