Cafe is right on Time
- Restaurant Associates: Ready for prime time. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Restaurant Associates Corp. as one of the leading foodservice companies in New York. Maintenance of the company's market share; Growth of the revenues from the operating divisions; Pursuit of strategic acquisitions to generate additional profits.
- RA pushes B&I growth. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p95
Focuses on the growth of foodservice contractor Restaurant Associates following a management buyout in October 1996. Growth rate; Number of accounts; Benefits of industry consolidation for RA; Major clients in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City; Growth of the business and industry segment;...
- RA revives Brasserie, plots major expansion. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p4
Cites the expansion plans of United States-based diversified foodservice firm Restaurant Associates. Scheduled reopening of Brasserie in January 2000; Addition of high-profile venues; Expansion of the company's public restaurants; Financial performance in 1999.
- American breakfasts, Italian style. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on the breakfast business of Restaurant Associates in two of its restaurants at the MetLife Building in New York City. Concept of take-out breakfasts; Full service breakfasts for executive meetings offered by Naples 45; Coffee and pastries of Cucina & Co.
- Restaurant Assoc. targets top golf. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports on the Restaurant Associates' catering services at the U.S. Open in June, 1999 in Pinehurst, North Carolina, PGA in August 1999 in Illinois and at the Ryder Cup in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- The 'Jul' in the Crown. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
The article features Julie Sajda, food service director at the Hearst Tower of the New York City-based Restaurant Associates. Sajda was hired by Restaurant Associates as cafÃ© manager at its Bertlesmann account in Manhattan. She progressed steadily from one new challenge to the next within the...
- RA migrates south, flocks to Atlanta eatery boom. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p26
Reports on the American brasserie to be launched by Restaurant Associates at Atlanta, Georgia's Woodruff Arts Center. Exterior and interior design of the restaurant; Other restaurants in the complex; Urban European look to be added by the brasserie to the complex; Terms of the deal of the...
- RA takes a ride on the wild side, explores theme park venues. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p26
Discusses Restaurant Associates' deal with Anaheim, California-based Disneyland to build a version of the company's Naples restaurant in the theme park's California Experience section. Similarity with other Naples units in terms of look and menu; Process of convincing Disney to buy into a...
- SELLING A REFRESH AT QVC. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/18/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4632, p28
The article reports on the renovation carried out at the restaurant at the office complex at QVC Inc. in London, England, by Compass's executive dining business, Restaurant Associates Corp. The complex houses 550 employees, and a 80-seat restaurant and a coffee bar. The work had to be affordable...