Training, Service Grip HDS
- HDS Services helps hospital raise $55K for kids. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Reports on HDS Services' raising of money for Port Huron Hospital in Michigan by catering to the hospital's annual Festival of Trees kickoff. Menu; Objective of the hospital.
- Night shift workers at Port Huron Hospital have fresh food choices. // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the decision by HDS Services which manages the foodservice at Port Huron Hospital to operate a 24 hour outlet for nightshift employees. Comments from Brian Latty, former HDS foodservice unit director at Port Huron Hospital; Information on the survey conducted to gauge customers...
- FOR RETIREMENT HOME RESIDENTS: HDS tailors care packages. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the so-called Getting To Know You concept of the foodservice director at HDS Services for residents in some of its retirement home accounts. Source of the idea.
- HDS Services. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/10/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p82
Features HDS Services in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Contact information; Number of branches; History of the company.
- For faster service ... Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p102
Focuses on strategies implemented by HDS Services to provide quick service for its food service business at the Ingham Regional Medical Center in Lansing, Michigan. Types of meals served at peak times such as lunch breaks; Emphasis on sandwiches; Preparation of vegetarian selections.
- End-to-end healthcare solutions through Social Innovation initiative. // eGov Innovation;9/22/2015, p4
The article offers information on Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) from Hitachi deployed at the Zhongda Hospital in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province in China, that supports advanced data compliance functions like data encryption.
- HDS Acquired by Compass. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the Compass Group PLC which has agreed to acquire HDS Services, a Farmington Hills based contract management company. HDS has specialized in the healthcare segment but also has accounts in higher education and B&I. The deal was made through Compass's healthcare-focused...
- Untitled. Kunert, P. // MicroScope;10/1/2007, p10
This article reports on the move of Hitachi Data Systems Corp. to tests its storage operations center (SOC) in Sefton Park, England, with large enterprises customers in 2007. The move means resellers will not have access to the SOC. The center will be able to offer storage administration...
- For Hosp. Patients, Visitors: HDS steps-up services. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the food service programs introduced by HDS Services at Mary Rutan Hospital in Belle Fontaine, Ohio. Purpose of the programs; Overview of the On-Display and Queen for the Day programs.