Parkhurst revs up in Cleveland
- POINTS AND PORTION SIZES: Parkhurst adapts diet plans. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Announces the adoption of the Weight Watcher's-compatible diet meals by Parkhurst Dining for Marconi's cafeteria in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Overview of diets accommodated at Marconi.
- Someone Call a Cab? // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p17
The article informs that a mobile restaurant called the Culinary Cab will be launched by Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania, to provide various menu items to the campus community.
- Duquesne U.'s Red Ring Gets New "Owners," Menu. // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the efforts of Parkhurst Dining Services Inc., the contract management firm overseeing the foodservice at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to revamp the menu at the school's Red Ring restaurant by switching prepared frozen foods to doing more hand-make menus.
- contracts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
This section offers news briefs on food service in the U.S. Three dining facilities of Medrad Inc. will be managed by Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A 10-year foodservice contract has been entered by Portland State University in Oregon with Aramark. The Marlboro School...
- Pleasure, Not Guilt. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p69
The article focuses on the Mediterranean Diet strategy of Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Chief executive officer (CEO) Nick Camody says their goal is to provide authentic, incredibly tasty food that is also healthy. They purchase as many fresh and minimally processed...
- PARKHURST STAYS FOCUSED AND: CURA records unit growth. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p32
Provides information on the growth of two subsidiaries of food service company Eat 'n Park in the U.S. CURA Hospitality; Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Bill Albright. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p36
The article presents an interview with Bill Albright, vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract foodservice provider based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He describes some of the initiatives Parkhurst is planning for 2008 such as the Hemisflavors program. He explains...
- news briefs. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p11
This section offers news briefs related to food service in the U.S. Sodexo and Marine Stewardship Council-certified fisheries have collaborated to market 100% of contracted wild-caught seafood purchases in North America by 2015. Parkhurst Dining Services of Pittsburgh has introduced its Basics...
- Sailing the Mediterranean. Kiernan, Willie // FoodService Director;1/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p32
The article probes into the emerging trend of using Mediterranean cuisine among food service operators to promote healthful dining. The cuisine is characterized by the use of olive and vegetable oils and the high consumption of fruits, vegetables, bread and other cereals, grains, potatoes,...