Big bottle vending
- Soft Drink Industry Logistics Model Review. Chow-Chua, Clare F.P. // Singapore Management Review;Jul97, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p84
The article provides the logistics model review of the soft drink industry. The strategic level deals with decisions involving the capacities of warehouses and manufacturing plants, and the distribution of items through the logistics network. The decisions in the tactical level involves...
- Vending: The endless opportunity. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;01/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1686, p90
Explains why vending machines are important to many aspects of industry, including marketing and money. Opinion on the vending segment of the soft drink business; How third-party operators focusing on the vending business and selling products within franchises have made fortunes; Key to success...
- Vend world. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;02/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1653, p126
Opinion. Presents information on the use of vending machines by soft drink companies. How companies benefit from these machines; Details on the United States' average vending price; Statistical information on vending machines for 1997.
- Vending intervention. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;Feb95, Vol. 114 Issue 1585, p62
Focuses on the need for improved vending equipment in the soft drinks market in the United States. Increase in vendor refurbishment since 1993; Screen Art's introduction of an updated beverage vendor kit allowing customers to change exteriors of their machines; Royal Vendors' G-III vendor;...
- Store brands settle in. Frank, John N. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the presence of private label products in the beverage industry of the United States. Factors affecting the growth of private label products; Private label regular soft drink sales; Percentage of total soft drink sales; Feedback from industry analysts.
- Soft Drinks SCOPE. // Beverage World;05/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1690, p22
Presents updates on softdrinks industry. Details on the Take to the Skies promotion from Canada Dry; Direct mail campaign by Double-Cola; Promotion of the Hansen's slimdown beverage from Hansen's Soda.
- Big News is BEHIND THE SCENES. // Beverage Industry;Jul2000, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p27
Reports on trends in the soft drink industry in 1999. Brand performance; Marketing campaigns; New product development; Total sales; Volume gains of various companies.
- Soft Drinks Scope. // Beverage World;08/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1679, p28
Presents news briefs about the soft drinks industry in the United States. Soft drink suppliership announced by Pepsi; Settlement of the lawsuit filed by a small Maryland distributor against Coca-Cola; Move of Coke and NASCAR to jointly produce commemorative Coca-Cola classic bottles.
- The year of living dangerously. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;03/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1688, p34
Examines the sales performance of the soft drink industry in 1999. Per capita consumption in the United States; Two primary reasons for the decrease in soft drink sales; Impact of the premium retail sector of bottled water.