New 'twists' for Tom
- Turkey to-go. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p125
Focuses on the variety of turkey-based food items offered at foodservice facilities in the United States. Utilization of turkey's home-cooked tradition as a hot entree; Boneless white-meat turkey breast as the top choice in non-commercial foodservice; Use of turkey for patient meals as a...
- A menu 'regular'. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p136
Features popular turkey entrees at hospital food service facilities in the United States. Morrison Health Care residents' preference for homestyle turkey; Turkey barbecue and turkey chili at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania; Mary Washington Hospital's commitment to use only...
- RETRO CHICK. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;2/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p52
Focuses on the preference of food service consumers and restaurants for chicken and turkey dishes in the U.S. Estimated amount of chicken to be consumed in the food service in 2003; Increase in volume of turkey used in the food service; Procedure for making the chicken dish served at the...
- NATIONAL TURKEY FEDERATION'S VIRTUAL MENU 2003. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p61
The article presents information on National Turkey Federation's Virtual Menu 2003. The menu unveils current turkey trends in food service operations from independents to national chains.
- Turkey talks the talk. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p84
Focuses on the popularity of turkey meat in universities and colleges in the United States. Recipes; Nutritional value.
- TURKEY AWAY FROM HOME. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p91
Focuses on the turkey dishes being offered by food service operators in the United States. Percentage of operators who serve whole turkeys to their customers; Suggested turkey dishes for customers; Details on the turkey products offered at the Great Valley School District in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Talking turkey--to students. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p92
Focuses on the turkey dishes offered by food service operators in universities and colleges in the United States. Benefits of eating turkey; Reasons for the popularity of turkey dishes; Purpose of cooking the turkey's stuffing separately.
- For fans in any form. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p88
Deals with the popularity of turkey meat among hospitals and health care facilities in the United States. Recipe for ground turkey; Availability of turkey burgers; Soup salad.
- Homestyle & healthy. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p132
Reports on the huge demand for turkey entrees at campus dining facilities in the United States. Roast turkey and turkey pita sandwiches at Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania; American University's diced and julienned whole turkey breasts; Grinnell College's offering of turkey filets,...