Prices jumped 2.11%
- China exhibition to focus on meat, frozen foods. // Frozen Food Age;Oct96, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p45
Reports that the Third International Meat and Frozen Processing and Packaging Equipment and Products Exhibition for China, will focus on China's meat and frozen food industry. Date and venue of the exhibition; Growth in China's economy and population; Popularity of frozen food in China; Number...
- Dalepak launches meat free ready meals. // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the introduction of a range of frozen ready meals by Dalepak, the market leader in the frozen vegetable-based meat free sector in Great Britain. Recipes available; Ingredients used in the recipes which were made to restaurant style quality.
- CALENDAR. // Food Engineering;Feb2006, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p10
The article presents a calendar of events in the food industry in the U.S. from February 2006 to July 2006. The Western Frozen Food Convention 2006 will be held in San Diego, California on March 25. The Packaging Strategies 2006 Summit Meeting of the Packaging Industry will be held at Ponte...
- Retail/farmgate price narrows. // Farmers Weekly;1/22/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 3, p78
The article reports on the narrowing of the gap between retail and farmgate prices for pork and lamb from 2008 to 2009 based on the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board's (AHDB) UK Market Survey.
- Luigino's Sues Former Chairman, IBP. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2000, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p10
Highlights a lawsuit filed by Luigino's Inc. against Robert Peterson, former chairman of the board of the company, and meat processing company IBP. Allegations against Peterson; Career of Peterson in the company; Frozen foods being marketed by IBP.
- The 2009 Report on Chilled Meat: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 4/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for chilled meat for the year 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city. The estimates were created using...
- The 2009 Report on Chilled, Processed Meats and Meat Substitutes: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 4/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for chilled, processed meats and meat substitutes for the year 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city....
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Food Manufacture;Jun2004, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p5
Presents news briefs related to the food industry, published in the June 2004 issue of the magazine "Food Manufacture." Plant shutdown by convenience food manufacturer, Uniq PLC; Results of investigations into Great Britain's biggest illegal meat traders; Shift of industrial plant by frozen food...
- Bernard Matthews gets into shape. // Food Manufacture;Aug2004, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p15
Reports on Great Britain-based Bernard Matthews PLC's launch of cold meats, ham and chicken slices, for baguettes. Aim to meet customers' demand for different sandwich formats; Introduction turkey breast slices for children.