Location is still key
- C-store sites double; sales jump by 36%. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p67
Reports on the growth in number of in-house convenience stores (C-stores) in the United States in 1997. C-stores as an add-on opportunity for foodservice facilities to diversify into retail, non-food and food-related categories; Rise in sales outputs of larger c-stores; Increase in number of...
- MEXICAN FOOD IS HOT, HOT, HOT. Bennett, Stephen // National Petroleum News;Sep2002, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p40
Focuses on the growth of the Mexican foodservice sector in the U.S. Availability of Mexican food at convenience stores; Description of the Tornado; Popularity of individually wrapped items.
- Bringing Food Trends to C-Stores. Koetke, Christopher // CSP;Jan2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p104
The article provides an answer to a question of what would be the recommendations for existing and future trending food items in the convenience store (C-Stores).
- Catering to c-stores. // Snack Food;Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p68
Focuses on convenience stores (c-stores) as a viable distribution channel for snack foods. Changes in the setup of c-stores; Growth of sales of c-stores in 1995; Role of snack foods in the merchandise makeup for convenience stores; C-stores as main target of snack food companies for future growth.
- Dates for the diary. // Convenience Store;8/5/2011, p58
A calendar of events for the British convenience store and food industries in 2011 is presented including the British Food Fortnight on September 17-October 2, the "C-Store" Champions Lunch at Hote Du Vin in Birmingham, England on September 20, and Catersummit 2011 at The Chesford Grange Hotel...
- Shock values marks NACS show floor. Traczek, Chris // National Petroleum News;Dec2001, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p23
Focuses on the food products presented at the National Association of Convenience Stores Show held at Las Vegas, Nevada. Introduction of BIG AZ sandwiches line by Pierre Foods; Description of the South Beach Beverage Company booth during the event; Details on the Bomba energy drinks by Energy...
- WHAT'S NEW IN MY STORE. Hardman, Wilt // Convenience Store;11/20/2015, p67
The author talks about changes at his convenience store including Polish food for Czech people, getting a sandwich supplier and introduction of a new technology at the store, debit card terminal that offers better rates.
- Is Waste Eating Your Profits Alive? Holand, Deborah // CSP;Jan2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p110
The article offers tips on how measure food waste in convenience stores and create a realistic benchmark.
- TEXAS FOOD & FUEL. // Texas Petroleum & C-Store Journal;Oct2011, p16
The article focuses on the merger of the Texas Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association (TPCA) and the Texas Grocery and Convenience Association (TGCA). It states that TGCA is the largest organization which is serving the fuel marketing, convenience, and wholesale food industries....