- Restaura/Seattle's best link. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p36
Reports that Restaura has partnered with Seattle's Best Coffee. Restaura/Seattle's business aim; Marketing of L-shaped carts; Items included in the L-shaped cart.
- The main players. // Finweek;8/2/2007, p16
The article focuses on the major players running the business of specialty coffee outlets in South Africa, and the marketing strategies applied by them. The competition in the specialty-coffee outlet segment in South Africa is stated to be fierce. Major coffee outlet chains in the country...
- Industry NEWS. // Food Management;Nov2001, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p58
Reports developments related to the food service industry in the United States as of November 2001. Change of service design of AFC Enterprises Inc. subsidiary company Seattle's Best Coffee; Addition of menus offered in the cafe; Designation of Tim Ryan as president of the Culinary Institute of...
- In brief. // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p16
Presents news briefs related to the U.S. food management industry as of November 2002. Entrance of Lackmann Culinary Services in the New Orleans market ; Award of a master license to Seattle Coffee Co. to provide specialty coffee beverages to the food service operations of Sodexho; Achievement...
- Industry NEWS. // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p90
Presents news items related to developments in the foodservice industry of the U.S. as of May 2003. Pizza concept introduced by Tyson Foods Inc.; Agreement by Starbucks Corp. to by Seattle Coffee Co.; Announcement made by Smithfield Packing Co. president Lewis Little. INSET: Inbrief.
- Seattle's Best promo gives away fortunes. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Seattle's Best Coffee's Mocha Fortune promotion that provides customers a free fortune cookie with the purchase of a Cafe Mocha.
- Growth in spite of expensive lessons. Naudé, Collen // Finance Week;4/29/2002, p62
Features the coffeehouse Seattle Coffee Company in South Africa. Expansion plans for the chain from owners Barry Parker and Pete Howie; History of the establishment of the coffeehouse; Failure of the branch at Johannesburg airport.
- Coffee to wake up the world - and SA. // Finance Week;4/29/2002, p62
Focuses on the history of the establishment of the coffeehouse Seattle Coffee Company by Scott and Ally Svenson in London, England.
- Cafe society takes over UK. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;10/1/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p44
Discusses the popularity of coffee bar business in Great Britain. Competition between United States-style chains and European companies; Sales through specialty coffee bars in 1993; Statistics on branded specialty coffee bars in Great Britain; Factors contributing to the rapid growth of coffee...