Valley eyes B&I
- FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE GROWTH: VALLEY SETS NEW IDENTITY. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p34
Provides information on Valley Services Inc., a food service company. Growth of the company; Details on business operations of the company; Strategy of the company.
- Where common cents fits: `Getting the food right.' // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p84
Reports that in response to customer demands John King, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Valley Innovative Services, is pursuing a path of customizing services. Highlights of King's career; King's views on the origin of major competition in food service.
- Valley Rising! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the success of Jackson, Mississippi-based food service contract management firm Valley Services Inc. Factors contributing to the success of company; Clientele base of the company; Revenues earned by the company in year 2002; Employee strength of the company. INSETS: BRAND POWER;ON...
- VALLEY COPS 2 MAJOR CONTRACTS: Delivering to seniors in Ala. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on the two major senior meal program contracts secured by Valley Services in the U.S. Terms of the agreement between Valley Services and the Alabama Department of Senior Services; Value of the contract with the Suburban Boston Consortium.
- VALLEY WINS ALABAMA CONTRACT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the success of Valley Services Inc. in securing a foodservice management contract with the Alabama Department of Mental Health and Retardation in 2002. Meals provided by the company; Statement issued by George Ardelean, Valley Services vice president of sales and marketing, with...
- Valley lands major senior programs. // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p14
Valley Services Inc. has signed contracts with the Alabama Department of Senior Services and the Suburban Boston Consortium of Senior Meal Providers. The deal is a three-year agreement to provide more than 15,000 hot and 3,500 frozen meals per day. It requires the company to build seven...
- Valley Acquires GA Manuals. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p34
Reports that Valley Innovative Services has purchased Real Time Data's (RTD) food service accounts in Atlanta, Georgia. Background of Valley; Alliance formed by Valley and RTD; Comments from officials of both companies.
- Trusthouse Merges With Valley Services in Major Contractor Deal. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;6/ 4/2012, p2
The article reports on the merger of TrustHouse Services Group with food services provider Valley Services Inc. TrustHouse chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Michael Bailey says the company is expected to have annual revenues nearing 500 million dollars and trade in 44 states, after the...
- CONVENIENCE RULES IN BIRMINGHAM: Grab-and-go items dominate menus, lifestyle in Ala. college. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p48
Covers the effort of the Valley Services company to meet the food service demands of students at the Birmingham Southern College in Birmingham, Alabama. Convenience items offered by the company; Food offerings of the company; Selection of desserts.