New contract scoreboard
- Aramark, Sodexho Marriott Services anchor Sydney Olympic on-site team. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/25/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p3
Features United States-based foodservice companies, Aramark and Sodexho Marriot Services. Selection as the foodservice provider for the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, New South Wales; Venues to be served by the companies during the event; Background on the business operations of both...
- FOOD MANAGEMENT'S 2001 CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p34
Presents the top 50 food service management companies in the United States according to the 'Food Management' magazine. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark Corp.; Wood Dining Services.
- THE 2000 FOOD MANAGEMENT CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p29
Presents the top food management contractors in the United States from 1999-2000. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark; Compass Group North America; The Wood Co.; Morrison Management Specialists.
- In Corporate Dining: Price, taste are key. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p74
Discusses the corporate catering services of Sodexho Marriott Services and ARAMARK. Comments from Ian Frew, Sodexho's general manager; Plans of Frew; Other specialty catering services offered by ARAMARK.
- Sodexho wins Â£140m contract back from Aramark. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/12/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4374, p10
Reports that Aramark lost out a contract to provide catering and hospitality services at Great Leighs racecourse in Essex, England. Reasons of Great Leighs for re-awarding the contract to Sodexho; Terms of the contract; Speculations on the effects of the resignation of Bill Toner as CEO of...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
Lists companies contracted to provide food service to schools, hospitals, companies and other facilities in the U.S. ARAMARK; Compass Group; Kosch Foodservice Group; Sodexho; HDS Services.
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.
- THREE ROLES, FIVE-POINT PLAN: TUNED TO TECHNOLOGY. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p144
Explains why Sodexho Marriott Services, a food service company, invested on information technology. Manager support to the move of the company; Procurement management system of the company; Facilities management strategy of the company.