ARAMARK links chefs
- Aramark Guest Chef Series Attracts Conglomerate of Talent. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p74
Reports on the closing party for Aramark Corp.'s 1998 International Guest Chief Series in New York City. Chefs gathered at the event; Highlights of the party.
- ARAMAK blends cul. arts. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Discusses ARAMAK's Fourth Annual International Guest Chef Exchange. Participants in the event; Objective of the program.
- THE NRN 50: R & D CULINARIANS: Doug Martinides. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p130
Focuses on the career of Doug Martinides, vice president of culinary solutions for Aramark Corp. based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Influence of travel on cooking style; Career background; Development of Pan Geos food concept.
- Paul Carr. Caldwell, Mary // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p60
The article features Paul Carr, senior director of culinary at Aramark Corp. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Information on his educational background, awards received and highlights of his career are offered. Carr is responsible for the establishment of the company's Innovation Center furnished...
- GUEST CHEFS IN ARAMARK'S SPOTLIGHT. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Highlights the 2002 International Guest Chef Series of Aramark Corporation. Opportunity presented by the program to chefs; Number of chefs participating in the program; Background information on program participants.
- Michelle LeBleu: Covering all bases, from the high seas to the major leagues. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p39
Interviews Michelle LeBleu, executive chef for Aramark Corp., Enron Field, Houston, Texas. Educational and career background; Biggest challenge encountered as a chef; What she enjoys most about cooking; Views on being a pioneer in the field of sports and entertainment feeding.
- A visiting chef sees the flip side of working in the United States. King // Nation's Restaurant News;10/11/99, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p22
Recounts the experiences of Spanish chef Benito Sanchez Murugarren when he came to the United States as a participant in Aramark Corp.'s International Guest Chef Series. Exchange of culinary tips and recipes with American counterparts; Impressions on the US foodservice sector.
- Aramark chefs showcase skills at New York gala. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p32
Reports on the celebration of the 11th Annual International Guest Chef Exchange by the Aramark Corp. held at the United Nations Delegates Dining Room in New York. Events included in the celebration; Number of chefs who showcased the signature dishes of the company; Nomination of chefs who...
- Playing Up Seasonality. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p48
This article focuses on the promotional food-service offering of Aramark. Since one size rarely fits all, there is room for promotions to reflect regional preferences. For 2008, the soup category will include nine soups. The soups that will be offered include the traditional double chicken...