The role nutrition plays
- `A one-size nutrition plan doesn't work.' // FoodService Director;2/15/98 Supplement, Vol. 11, p4S
Presents information on a report compiled by the American Dietetic Association, regarding the nutritional balance of individuals in the United States (U.S.). Findings of a nutritional survey conducted in the U.S.; Factors which influence the eating habits of Americans; Fears which persons have...
- Keeping your balance. Contreras, V. Wade // American Fitness;May/Jun96, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports that the American Dietetic Association (ADA) endorses the fourth edition release of the `Dietary Guidelines for Americans.' Role in helping the public apply nutrition science to food choices; Suggested applications of the dietary guidelines; Contact information.
- Something eating you? Doheny, Kathleen // Shape;Sep98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p32
Reports that citizens can call the American Dietetic Association's toll- free number to listen to food and nutrition messages. When citizens can call to gain knowledge on nutrition; Number to call for direct access to a dietitian.
- Eat Right with Color. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;3/16/2011, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p15
The article offers suggestions from the American Dietetic Association (ADA) that an easy way to focus on eating better is to comply with the 2011 theme of National Nutrition Month entitled "Eat Right with Color."
- March: National Nutrition Month. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2007, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p48
The article reports on the American Dietetic Association's celebration of the National Nutrition Month in March 2007.
- And the survey says... // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct96, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p26
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by the American Dietetic Association on the sources of nutrition information in the United States. Most valuable sources of nutrition information; Ranking of physical activity compared to nutrition.
- Got a nutrition concern? Butterer, Karmen // Health (Time Inc. Health);Mar97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p34
Presents the schedule of registered dietitians of American Dietetic Association in answering questions of patients concerned about their nutrition.
- Ten red flags of junk science. // Food Management;Mar1999, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p12
Presents the warning signs of doubtful nutritional reports according to the American Dietetic Association.
- Eating Well Need Not Be a Struggle. // USA Today Magazine;Oct1998 Your Health, Vol. 127 Issue 2641, p15
Reports on the results of the `1997 Nutrition Trends Survey' by the American Dietetic Association.