Seafood facility is 'eatertainment'
- Host Marriott wins concessions contract in China; 3Q falls short. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/28/98, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p18
Reports that Host Marriott Services Corp. has been awarded a contract to provide food and retail concessions at the Shenzen Huangtian International Airport in Shenzen, China. Overview on the financial shortfalls encountered by the company; Revenue aimed to be achieved by Host Marriott by the...
- With courtyard seating, table-service for 150: Themes unite concessions at Montreal Intl. airport. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p74
Reports that Host Marriott Services Corp. has been awarded the food service contract at Dorval Airport in Montreal, Quebec. Projected annual revenue from the ten-year contract; Host Marriott's remodeling and development project; Local restaurants slated to set up locations at Dorval.
- New concepts at Host. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on Host Marriott Services which is considering the concept of airport food service as it introduces a mix of national and local restaurants to National Hall at Washington's National Airport which debuted in July 1997. Information on some of the concepts; Information on some of the...
- HMS' McCarthy spans the globe, bringing the world to local malls. King // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p18
Reports on the participation of Host Marriott Services Executive Vice President John J. McCarthy during the unveiling of the Restauracje Ogrody food court in Warsaw, Poland. Plan of Host Marriott to open two additional food courts in Poland; Offer of fine dining options for Polish customers.
- William W. McCarten. King // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p156
Profiles William W. McCarten, president and chief executive officer of Bethesda, Maryland-based foodservice provider Host Marriott Services Corp. and 1999 Golden Chain awardee. Personal and academic background; Career highlights; Management style; Business philosophy; Corporate values.
- C'est si bon! Host Marriott flies first class with Dorval renovation. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/25/97, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p30
Describes the renovations made to the Montreal International Airport-Dorval's terminal, which has become a primary showpiece of Host Marriott Services Corp., which has won the concessions contract for the airport. Walkway features; Opening of restaurants and bars in the area; Highlights of the...
- On-site foodservice digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p18
Reports on developments in foodservice in the United States. Exclusive vending contract between Pepsi Cola and suburban school districts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Host Marriott Services' opening of food outlets in North Carolina and Chicago, Illinois; Aramark as the food concessionaire at...
- William W. McCarten. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p126
Profiles William W. McCarten, president and chief executive officer of Host Marriott Services Corp. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Acceptance of the 1999 Operator of the Year Award; Amount generated by the company from its food and retail business; Acquisition of the company...
- Host Marriott Services Corp. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;Jan98 Annual Franchisees, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p90
Profiles Bethesda, Maryland-based franchisee, Host Marriott Services Corp. Recognition as one of the top 50 food service franchisees in North America; Entry into the franchise business with the opening of a Roy Rogers roast-beef outlet and a unit of the Big Boy Restaurant chain; Performance of...