H-P reg. mgr. wins free trip
- Bain sworn in a SFM president at annual conference in San Diego. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p18
Reports the proceeding of the Society for Foodservice Management conference in San Diego, California. Background on the appointed SFM president Kent Bain; Information on the officers of the organization; Recognition of SFM members contributing to the association.
- Site seeing. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p28
Highlights the first Critical Issues Conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in New York. Issue discussed during the conference; Participants of the event; Speakers of the conference.
- Society for Foodservice Mgmt. to host P&L course. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/02/97, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p22
Reports on region 6 of the Society for Foodservice Management's hosting of `How to Take the Mystery Out of Your P&L' course on June 5, 1997 at The Gap Inc.
- SFM honors industry leaders at annual conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p60
Presents highlights of the annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in September 1997, in Seattle, Washington. Awards presented during the conference's annual banquet; Conference competitions; Photographs of conference attendees.
- SFM taps new officers, bestows awards, raises $7K for charity at annual confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p20
Highlights the annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in the United States. Appointment of Robert E. Whitcomb as president of the association; Presentation of awards to the members; Creation of awards to the on-site food industry.
- On the Cusp of Change. // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the annual conference and educational sessions of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF), held in June 2012 in Miami, Florida. It has been informed that the conference included exhibitions, workshops, and presentations on healthcare reform, patient...
- Site seeing. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 47, p29
Highlights the 2003 conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in Anaheim, California. Theme of the conference; Success of the event; Officers of the organization.
- Hospital operator wins Fact-Hunt prize. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p2
Focuses on Wayne Crawford, Sodexho food service director at Lahey-Hitchcock Clinic in Burlington, Massachusetts who won the 1997 grand-prize Fact-Hunt prize. Details on Crawford's attendance to the Society for Foodservice Management's 1997 National Conference in Seattle, Washington; Background...
- On Productivity. Raftery, Dan // Progressive Grocer;12/1/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 18, p20
Criticizes the outcome of the Productivity Conference administered by the Food Marketing Institute and the International Foodservice Distributors Association, held in Dallas, Texas in October 2004. Highlights of the conference; Challenges faced by organizers of the conference; Insights from...