Evanston Northwestern puts focus on 'World Class Fare'
- Evanston Healthcare's dilemma: Embarrassment of riches. Oloroso Jr., Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;06/29/98, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p3
Reports that Evanston Northwestern Healthcare (ENH) is looking to spend some of its money and other liquid assets. Plans of ENH to finance renovations at Evanston Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital; Reference to company's status as a tax exempt not-for-profit institution; Factors that contributed...
- Vic dispute settled with pledge to fill posts. Tattam, Amanda // Australian Nursing Journal;Sep98, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p6
Reports that a dispute over the staffing levels for nursing in the North Western Health Care Network (NWHCN) in Melbourne, Australia was settled. Involvement of the Victorian branch of the Australian Nursing Federation (ANF) in the settlement; What the management at the network agreed to do;...
- Ex-hospital chief to head network. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/20/94, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p46
Reports on the appointment of former Hinsdale Hospital Chief Executive Ken Bauer as vice-president of Northwestern Healthcare Network. Conflict between Hinsdale Hospital board and its corporate parent as reason for Bauer's resignation; Responsibilities; Bauer's career background.
- Northwestern network ponders its reason for being. Oloroso, Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;11/18/96, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p4
Presents information on the future of Northwestern Healthcare in Illinois' competitive hospital market. Consideration given to the merging of all of its hospitals; Comments from Charles T. Brumback, retired chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- FMSnapshot: Service Master. // Food Management;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on food services of the U.S. -based ServiceMaster Co. Overview of the food services of the ServiceMaster; Facilities of the ServiceMaster; Clientale base of the ServiceMaster.
- Hospital, HMO link in works. Oloroso Jr., Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;11/7/94, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p1
No abstract available.
- Dueling Platforms. Rogoski, Richard R. // Health Management Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on the use of computer mainframe IBM OS 390 by Evanston Northwestern Healthcare in Evanston, Illinois. Benefits of the computer system integration by Epic Systems Corp.; Description of the organizational structure of Evanston Northwestern Healthcare; Discussion on computer hardware...
- Evanston med group adds clinics's docs. Jaklevic, Mary Chris; Japsen, Bruce // Crain's Chicago Business;04/20/98, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p26
States that in April 1998, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare agreed to acquire four clinics in Chicago, Illinois, from Humana Incorporated. Amount of physicians employed at the clinics; Information on Humana; Details on an agreement Humana signed with FPA Medical Management.
- Ingalls Memorial in talks with N'western? // Crain's Chicago Business;10/17/94, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p46
Reports on the possible negotiations for the merger of Ingalls Memorial Hospital with Northwestern Healthcare Network. Number of hospitals that joined NHN.