Yale outsources board, retail foodservice ops
- Aramark Corp. keeps a low profile at Yale University. King // Nation's Restaurant News;09/20/99, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the operations of Aramark Corp. at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Terms of the agreement between the company and the university; Renovation of the dining halls of the university.
- Yale University Cuts Food Ties With Aramark. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
This article reports on the decision of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut to end its contract with Aramark. Beginning January 1, 2008, dining facilities at 11,500-student Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut will be self-operated. According to the "Yale Daily News," the contractor...
- Yale to Go Self-Op. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Yale University Dining Services will run a self-operated foodservice program by phasing out Aramark Corp. from its program. According to Ernest Huff of the University, Yale University Dining is now well-positioned to be a leader in college dinning and in sustainable...
- And Boosts Daily Biz: Berkeley Coll. opens scramble-style servery. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the increase in customer counts at Berkeley College at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, since its conversion from cafeteria service to a scramble system with display cooking. Aim of the conversion; Restricted access to the dining hall since the conversion; Menus.
- WITH NEW ARAMARK PROGRAM: CAMPUS FOOD GETS REAL. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p9
Deals with the Real Food on Campus program of food service company Aramark. Demands of college students for cafeteria food; Options offered in the program; Elements of the brand.
- AT ARAMARK CAMPUS SVCS.: Duane Clark assumes new post. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2
Reports the appointment of Duane Clark as associated vice president of campus services for the company ARAMARK. Career background of Clark.
- Step into the Power House. // Food Management;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p17
The article reports that the University of Southern Mississippi opened its first full-service school dining venue, a 200-seat restaurant called the Power House. It mentions that it was financed through a two-million dollar investment from Aramark Corporation, the university campus dining service...
- Nutritious Choice Alliance. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p60
The article reports on the expansion of Aramark's salad portfolio with the opening of Salad Creations, a restaurant chain at the Florida State University in Tallahassee and the University of Florida in Gainesville.
- Aramark wins college contract. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p20
Reports that Aramark Corp. has signed a contract to provide foodservice to Western Kentucky University. Terms under the contract.