CA One Services launches AirMeals
- CA One adds Internet. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the move of CA One Svcs. to add Internet access in two of its upgraded facilities at Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Reason behind the move; Services offered by the Internet stations.
- News digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p18
Reports on developments related to food service in the United States as of May 24, 1999. Includes CA One Services' appointment as manager of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas.
- CA One takes top awards. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Highlights the airport foodservice and retail management company CA One Services, a subsidiary of Delaware North Companies. Awards bestowed by Airports Council International-North America to CA One; Progressive concepts regarding facilities introduced by CA One.
- CA One introduces new bakery brand. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the introduction of a bakery brand concept called Mrs. Rich's Bakery, by CA One at Buffalo/Niagra International Airport on November 3, 1997. Estimated number of bakeries Rich Products expected to have operating by the end of 1998; Comments from Chuck Moran, president of CA One; When...
- CA One hits impasse with airport, hot-dog vendor. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on CA One Services' problem with a black hot-dog vendor and the Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Airport commission's opposition to CA's placement of the Lynwood Fonville's hot-dog stand near the baggage claim area; Background on CA's support for minority and DBE...
- In Sept: Ontario airport set for debut. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p10
Reports that CA One Services has been awarded the food service contract for the reconfiguration of the Ontario International Airport in Los Angeles, California. Plans to include foodcourts in the new terminal buildings.
- CA One Services' in-flight food business takes off in Nashville. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p26
Reports on the entry of CA One Services in the in-flight foodservice business at Nashville International Airport in Nashville, Tennessee. Development of Airmeals, prepackaged meals that can easily be carried aboard airplanes; Significance of Nashville, Tennessee as test site for the meal...
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Reports on developments concerning the on-site food service industry in the United States as of October 19, 1998. Includes Canteen Corp.'s signing of an agreement with Cheesecake Factory and Sagebrush Steakhouse to add selected menu items to Canteen Fresh Food Kiosks; CA One Services' winning...
- Operators `wing it' in new airport marketplace. Allen, Robbie Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/94, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p37
Discusses the impact of the airports' view of travelers as customers on the food service industry. Opportunities for independent restaurant operators and chains; Need for airport concessionaires to be more flexible; BAA Pittsburgh Inc. as retail concessionaire at Pittsburgh International...