Nashville Arena 'solves' labor needs
- CA One 'samples' El Paso. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the investment made by CA One Services Inc. for upgrading its concessions at the El Paso International Airport in El Paso, Texas.
- CA One lands New Orleans airport concessionaire contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p18
Reports that CA One Services Inc. was named concessionaire for the New Orleans International Airport in a ten-year deal with the city as of July 26, 1999.
- Alcohol lawsuits seek to swat sports concessionaires for service at games. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the lawsuit filed by a coach Tom Gamboa against the sports concessionaire Sportservice Corp. in Chicago, Illinois. Claims of Gamboa against the concessionaire; Damages sought by Gamboa; Issue of alcohol service at stadiums.
- Padres ink deal for concessions at new stadium. Rodrigues // San Diego Business Journal;11/22/99, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p8
Reports that the San Diego Padres baseball team has signed an agreement with Buffalo, New York-based Sportservice Corp. Inc. for food service and retail sales for the proposed ballpark in San Diego, California. Estimated value of the contract; Sportservice's agreement to install concession...
- Airports, stadiums top Delaware North's agenda. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p30
Presents information on several improvements at the subsidiaries of Buffalo, New York-based Delaware North Cos. brought by appointment of executives in 2004. Objective of Nick Biello, appointed president at CA One Services, for the company; Planned collaboration with Rich Melman, founder and...
- CA One pilots airport-feeding business into the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on CA One Services' handling of the future of airport foodservice and concessions. Company's winning of a bid to oversee all concessions at the Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta, Georgia; Creation of proprietary concepts in 40 airports in which the company operates all or some of the...
- CA opens new airport food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on CA One Services' opening of a food court in Terminal C at Nashville International Airport.
- CA One introduces new Mexican cantina. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p14
States that CA One Services Incorprated has introduced two additional food and beverage facilities at the Alburquerque International Sunport Airport in New Mexico. Comments from Kip Hoffman, manager of CA One; Design of the cantina; Features of the menu; Other news on CA One Services Incorporated.
- CA one opens gateways. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on the strategies to be used by Chuck Moran, president of CA One Services Incorporated as he plans to upgrade various airports. Background information on Moran; Listing of airports to be upgraded; Comments from Moran.