Sodexho Marriott names school pres
- Sodexho Marriott's new CrossRoads Cafe. // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the establishment of school foodservice CrossRoads Cafe by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Design of the concept for secondary schools in the United States; Gathering of student input; Features of the concept.
- With Variety, Quality, Excitement: Crossroads Cafe Captures the `Fickle' School Crowd. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the CrossRoads Cafe by Sodexho Marriot Services of the United States. Target students of the cafeteria; Aim of Jim Seaton, president of the schools division; Concept of the CrossRoads Cafe. INSET: No Translation Necessary: Branded Stations....
- Tallahassee, Fla. schools outsource. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p2
Discloses the decision of Leon County in Tallahassee, Florida to outsource food service operations for its elementary schools to Sodexho Marriott Services in the fall of 1998. Rationale behind the move; Terms of the contract.
- Board scraps f/s contract. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Announces the decision of the Lake County School District in Tavares, Florida not to renew its contract with Sodexho Marriott Services after its first year of operations. Reason for the move; Efforts to switch back to self-operation.
- IN MIDST OF CAMPUS OVERHAUL: Renovations, marketing help U. Toronto grow meal plans. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p22
Provides information on the marketing strategies and improvement that the Sodexho Marriott Services company employed on its food service facilities at the University of Toronto in Ontario. Operation of Sodexho; Challenges faced by the company during the renovation; Increase in the sales; Dinner...
- Keys to build sales. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p75
Discusses strategies to building deli sandwich sales and fueling overall deli/salad bar participation in schools in the U.S.. Features of the build-your-own or made-to-order sandwich; Variety of sandwiches that can boost sales; Components of the Sodexho programs used by Pawtucket Schools in...
- New school president at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has named Jim Seaton president of its School Food Services Division. Person replaced by Seaton; Background information on Seaton; Services provided by the unit.
- CONTRACT CATERING ROUND-UP. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/20/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4324, p16
Presents news briefs on contract catering services in Great Britain as of May 20, 2004. Agreements of Director's Table, the fine-dining division of Sodexho, with Markel International and 3i; Deal of BaxterSmith with Gedas, an information technology company, and with Spirit Group; Contracts...
- SC Dept. of Education debuts eat-right/be right. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the August 1997 launching of a program `Eat Right-Be Right' by the Office of School Food Service, South Carolina Department of Education in Columbia, to educate students. Reasons for the introduction of the program; Information on the logo which will be used in the campaign.