Peg Lacey steps in at Univ. of Penn
- Bloomsburg U. Debuts New Servery. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
Describes Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania's Scranton Commons Dining Hall. Concepts.
- UPenn mulls outsourcing foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/08/96, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p18
Cites a report in campus newspaper `The Summer Pennsylvanian' on the University of Pennsylvania's plan to turn over its foodservice operations to a contractor. Companies for consideration.
- COMING THIS SEMESTER: Campus beefs up board-plan. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the renovation of Scranton Commons at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania aimed to give space for a board-plan operation, a cyber cafeteria and a pizza shop. Value of the renovation; Description of the renovated facility.
- Major F/S renovation push ahead: What's up at U. of Penn. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on the reorganization of the food service program at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Selection of Bon Appetit to provide all food service operations in the Perelman Quad; Development of a study plan on the university's catering services. INSET: A dining assessment: Penn...
- NO PROBLEMS IN HOUSTON: U.-PENN CONVERGES IN OLDEST STUD. UNION. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the renovation of the Houston Hall at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Installation of two food service operations; Popularity of the venues to students; Background on the food offerings.
- WITH $10-MIL. BOOST: PENN PLANS UPGRADES. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p10
Reports the contract extension agreement signed between the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and Aramark in July 2003. Retail outlets that the food service team will launch in the campus; Plans for renovations of existing food service facilities; Modifications made to the meal plan...
- Team Approach to F/S Keeps Students Happy. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p110
Questions Bob Ginader, executive head chef at Blommsburg University at Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, about his approach in keeping students satisfied with the school's food service. Idea behind the fresh program; Information on the open food market concept of Ginader; People that have influenced...
- AND HIGHER SALES: COLL. EATERY EYES GRADS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the sales performance of the Brodhead House student restaurant at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, as of October 2003. Prediction on the performance of the restaurant in 2003; Prices of foods at the restaurant; Information on the menu offered by the restaurant.
- Lacey meets Ivy, heads to Penn as foodservice director. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p22
Opinion. Reports on the appointment of Peg Lacey as managing director of Dining Services at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Former director Don Jacobs' wish of hiring Lacey; Lacey's career highlights and qualifications for the job.