Motorola retains self-op f/s, seeks 5% to 6% savings
- Motorola modifies take-home concepts. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p2
Reports on Motorola Food Works' development of a formal strategy for home-meal replacement. Start of operation of a unit in Tempe, Arizona; Plan to offer cold packaged items.
- Motorola Food Works' winning bid. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;Mar1999, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on the Motorola Food Works which has long been a standard of excellence for foodservice managers and directors seeking to protect and promote self-operation. Ultimate test faced by Food Works; Food Works project team; Focus on the financials; Challenge for the future.
- WITH GRILL/WOK, SMOKER, TORTILLAS: New Motorola cafe adds open design, all out-front. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the opening of the Windmill Cafe at Motorola's Parmer Lane training facility in Austin, Texas. Identity and innovations at the cafe that are not offered at other Motorola facilities; Features of the Windmill Cafe; Foods served at the cafe.
- Motorola Goes "Greenish". // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on the green initiative for the onsite foodservice departments conducted by Motorola Corp. in the U.S. According to Carol Bracken-Tilley, manager of hospitality services, the initiative prompted the dining department to evaluate its own practices and come up with a practical...
- Motorola Hospitality Group enhances EDI. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p20
Focuses on Motorola Inc.'s foodservice division, Motorola Hospitality Group's (MHG) automation of various transaction-driven systems by applying principles that are part of the Efficient Foodservice Response initiative. Overview on daily customers served by the MHG; Use of electronic data...
- Compass Group takes over foodservice operations for Motorola Inc. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p18
Announces the selection of Compass Group North America as food service manager of Motorola Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Giving Them What They Want. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p50
Offers a look at efforts among companies in the business-and-industry arena toward disclosure of nutritional values for menu options. Comments from Patty Guist, director of workplace solutions at Humana Inc.; Step taken by Humana toward increasing consumer awareness about the foods they are...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p88
Presents updates on several items used in food service as of October 15, 2002. Camtrays from Cambro; FastPic4 inventory management and control software from FastPic Systems; TN Series of professional two-way radios from Motorola.
- VERIZON WIRELESS UNVEILS MOTOROLA'S V200 PERSONAL COMMUNICATOR. // Telephone IP News;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of the V200 Personal Communicator, a communication tool developed by Verizon Wireless and Motorola Incorporated.