FSD names group mktg. dir
- RB welcomes new marketing director. P.R. // Restaurant Business;09/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p14
Reports that Ed Kaczmarek has joined Restaurant Business Magazine which is the parent company of `Restaurant Business' as director of marketing for foodservice concerns. Kaczmarek's career background.
- Q&A Ed Kaczmarek, director of innovation and consumer experiences at Kraft, explains mobile engagement's impact. Peterson, Tim // Direct Marketing News;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p16
An interview with Ed Kaczmarek, director of innovation and consumer experiences at Kraft Foods Inc. on the impact of mobile marketing on his company, the effectiveness of mobile marketing and the functionality of mobile display advertisements as secondary support for mobile-optimized site is...
- Bill fields new management team. Charlesworth, Eric // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/15/97, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p12
Looks at the reorganization which has taken place at Bill Communications Incorporated in New York City, New York. How the company was divided into sections with a restructured top-management team; Additional information on the personnel changes which have taken place at Bill Communications.
- Meal Planning Solution Redux. Petrak, Lynn // Progressive Grocer;Jan2012, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p76
An interview with Ed Kaczmarek, director of innovation and consumer experiences at Kraft, and Shailesh Chaudhry, strategic marketing manager for retail at Intel, is presented. Kaczmarek describes how Kraft upgraded the transformative Meal Planning Solution it unveiled in 2011. Kaczmarek...
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE AGE OF THE APP. Patel, Kunur; Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;9/28/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 32, p24
The article presents advice from several marketing people on how brands can make effective use of applications for Apple Inc.'s iPhone. Ed Kaczmarek of Kraft Foods notes that people are willing to pay for applications that are particularly good. However, Bob Bowman of MLB.com says that firms who...
- VNU poised to add Bill to the fold. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;8/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the purchase of trade publisher Bill Communications by Dutch media giant VNU. Holdings of VNU in Europe and the United States; Coverage of Bill Communications' periodicals.
- RB adds to the family. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;10/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 19, p21
States that `Restaurant Business' periodical's parent company, Bill Communications, has extended its coverage of the food business with the acquisition of three magazines in the retail field. Name of the three magazines acquired; Benefits of the move to Bill Communications.
- Dave's world. // Restaurant Business;01/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the appointment of Web site designer Dave Anderson as head of the electronic-media department of Bill Communications Inc.
- VNU acquires Bill. // Editor & Publisher;7/23/94, Vol. 127 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the Dutch publishing and information company VNU's acquisition of Bill Communications Inc., a business and information company and publisher of 11 trade magazines.