BillCom Foodserv. acquires 3 mags
- RB adds to the family. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;10/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 19, p21
States that `Restaurant Business' periodical's parent company, Bill Communications, has extended its coverage of the food business with the acquisition of three magazines in the retail field. Name of the three magazines acquired; Benefits of the move to Bill Communications.
- Bill tries to boost `Performance'. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/15/94, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p14
Reports on the piggyback launching tactic of Bill Communications' `Performance' periodical.
- BCI president named chairman. J.O. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;8/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p13
Reports on John Wickersham's appointment as president of Bill Communications Inc., a magazine publisher in the United States.
- Plastics Technology gets a new owner. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;8/7/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p27
Reports that Bill Communications Inc. has sold `Plastics Technology' magazine to Gardner Publications & Gardner Graphics Inc. Terms of agreement; Contents of the magazine; History of the magazine.
- Frozen Food Age bought by VNU USA. // Frozen Food Age;Oct98, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p8
Announces the acquisition of industry monthly `Frozen Food Age' by New York-based publishing and information group, VNU USA, through its subsidiary Bill Communications. Publications that Progressive Grocer Associates LLP decided to sell aside from `Frozen Food Age'; Titles being published by...
- Bobit rides Bill's automotive titles. // B to B;04/24/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p22
Reports on magazine publisher Bill Communications' sale of its Automotive Group unit to Bobit Publishing Co. as of April 24, 2000.
- Bill Grows Again. // Restaurant Business;03/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p15
Reports that Bill Communications Inc. (BCI) has acquired New York-based McFadden Publishing, which includes that company's flagship publication, Supermarket Business. Terms under the deal; Information on BCI.
- The Year Ahead. King, Paul // FoodService Director;12/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p14
The author discusses features that the magazine will be adding in 2011, including feature articles on 30 foodservice professionals all under the age of thirty, profiles of foodservice professionals in various job categories, and examples of operators who have brought innovative practices to...
- Can we talk? Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;08/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 15, p6
Comments on a problem of foodservice publications in the United States. Failure to cover major change in the industry; Increase in the number of female owner-operators.