Henry Ford Hospital switches to contract
- Aramark launches continual training program for health-care workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the training program offered by Aramark Corp. for its Healthcare Support Services division to improve patient satisfaction ratings in its hospital food service operations. Explanation of the program's three objectives by Aramark executives; Goal of the training program.
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- EYEING THE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: ARAMARK GOES WORLD-CLASS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p24
Announces the launching of the World Class Patient Service foodservice program of Aramark's Healthcare Support Services in 2001. Design of the program; Elements comprising the program; Services provided to patients.
- UNDER NEW ARAMARK CONTRACT: Fort Worth hosp. plans conversion to grab-n-go. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on improvements made to the food service program of Harris Methodist Forth Worth Hospital in Texas. Background on the hospital; Information on the management of the food service program of the hospital by Aramark; Details on the remodeling of the hospital's cafeteria.
- TO NEW RETHERM, COOK-CHILL: MT. SINAI LOOKS AHEAD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
Reports on changes at the cafeteria at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, as of October 2003. Plans of the hospital for introducing a patient meal retherm system and cook-chill production; Information on an outsourcing agreement between the hospital and Aramark; Expected benefits of the retherm...
- Untitled. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
Provides information on the retail dining styles in U.S. hospitals identified by an Aramark customer research. Importance of healthy life style for the healthies group; Views of the loyals group on hospital dining facilities; Factors that drive the bringers group.
- Berry Good Menus. Kiernan, Willie // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article explores how non-commercial food service operations across the U.S. are incorporating berries in their menus. It provides an overview of the health benefits of berries. Caesar Desiato, executive chef for Aramark at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, offers fresh...
- Aramark Intros Pizza for Patients. // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p22
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s launching of a pizza delivery program for hospital patients in the U.S. Aramark's promotion of the program in conjunction with Schwan's Food Service.
- SCOTT AND WHITE'S PLAN: DELI MOVES TO LOWFAT. // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the plans of foodservice officials at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas under the agreement with Aramark as of February 2004. Coverage and amount of the deal; Transition from an existing hot sandwich station to an upscale deli that will capitalize on the appeal of...