Pioneer of the online frontier
- Online spending 'set to double'. // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p6
The article reports on the prediction by Internet payment company PayPal Inc. stating that online spending in Great Britain is set to double by 2010. PayPal states that there will be 24.9 million online shoppers, which is 71 percent more than in 2005, with an estimated 39 billion pounds spend or...
- Strong sales for Furniture123. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p2
Discloses that electronic furniture retailers Furniture 123 experienced improved sales in the last quarter of 2000.
- Online furniture retailing - a 'licence to lose money' says Furniture123 CEO. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p12
The article focuses on Julian Field, founder and chief executive officer of online furniture retailer Furniture123 in Great Britain, with regards to his views on online furniture retailing. Field believes that online furniture retailing is a licence to lose money since due to the increasing...
- THE ONLINE KING. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/2009, Issue 5665, p13
The article features the online furniture retail company Furniture123 Ltd. It highlights the launch of the company's website in November 1999 that also mark the first online seller of furniture in Great Britain. Julian Field, chief executive officer (CFO) reveals that the success of the company...
- Profits rocket for online furniture business. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p6
The article reports that online retailer Furniture123 Ltd. has experienced a sales growth of 5% and a profit growth of 62% for 2010.
- Easy does it . // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p22
Discusses the operation of Furniture 123, an online furniture retailers launched in November 1999. Alternative to the in-store shopping experience; Factors that inspire people to use the Internet for furniture purchases; Return rate; Sales growth. INSET: The verdict.
- Furniture tops the poll. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p4
Recognizes Furniture123.co.UK as the first retailer to win the Furniture Awards Business Excellence category in Great Britain. Corporate history; Company operations; Reputation of the company in the furniture industry.
- Access made easy. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p6
Highlights the features of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Furniture123.co.uk's Web site.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Presents news items concerning the cabinet and furniture industry in Great Britain as of December 2000. Decision of Conroys store to change its name to SofaZone; Furniture 123's offering of discounts on home and garden products at its Web site; Environmental consultancy Entec's holding of...