How long should it take to replace damaged goods?
- Forbidden Fruit or â€¦. Johnstone, Rob; Scott, David; Weaver, Dennis L.; Levesque, Ray; Glaspell, Doug; Rasmussen, Phir; Rosenquist, Dale; Bogosian, Harry; Nagyszalanczy, Sandor; Reep, Lee; Wilson, Gary; Wittenberg, Merlin // Woodworker's Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented to articles published in previous issues including Readers Survey in the February 2012 issue, Questions & Answers in the February 2012 issue and "Cribbage Board," December 2011 issue.
- Sanding in the round. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun95, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p47
Presents a transcription of a discussion on wood sanding which was held during the International Woodworking Machinery & Furniture Supply Fair held on August 1994, in Atlanta. Quality of lumber and veneers wood products manufacturers are receiving in their plants; Bleaching demands on sanding;...
- What's missing? Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p20
Presents the results of the author's survey of furniture and cabinet dealers on what they need from the manufacturer and answers queries on woodwork. Complaints and expression of satisfaction; Queries on custom work, delamination problem on drawer fronts and use of pine planking.
- Business roundup. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p18
Reports on developments in the furniture and woodworking industry in the United States. Opening of a new facility by Funder America Inc.; Plans for the construction of an MDF plant by Georgia-Pacific Corp.; Sales performance of Louisiana-Pacific Corp. for the second quarter of 1994; Opening of...
- Talking with woodworkers. Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p20
Answers questions related to the furniture and woodworking industry in the United States. Employment of women for woodworking; Search for manufacturers of a cabinet design; Problems on circulation during painting; Recommendation for the use of one major source for finishing materials; Coping...
- Eliminating the paper trail. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p43
Looks at the efforts of woodworkers to automate their operations. Issues addressed at the Independent Solutions for Advanced Technology (ISAT) seminar; Importance of networking; Reference of computer software and hardware which can improve operational efficiency.
- editor's letter. Brown, Rob // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Jun/Jul2013, Issue 84, p4
An introduction is presented in which guest editors features ways of improving woodworking shops.
- Wood. // Casual Living;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p63
A list of several firms offering wood outdoor furniture, such as David's Collection, Kestell Furniture, and Eden Outdoor Living, is presented.
- Anaheim show names conference committee and adds show staff. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar93, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p10
Announces the appointments to the Conference Committee of the 1993 Woodworking Machinery Furniture Supply Fair scheduled for September 9-12 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Staff additions; Features of the fair; Contact informaton.