Contributions are welcome
- Hospice Care Network fundraiser. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/24/97, Vol. 44 Issue 47, p45
Reports on the Hospice Care Network's annual fundraiser `Light Up the Sky With Love' in Hicksville, New York on November 28-December 5, 1997.
- NOT-FOR-PROFITS. Cerini, Kenneth R. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/19/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 34, p40A
Reports on the events organized by different organizations in New York City as a means to raise fund for its projects. Conduction of the Swim Across America by Mercy Medical Center; Announcement of Long Island Fund for Women and Girls on its 2005 grant match appeal; Launch of the Back to School...
- ASHA-PAC Launches Annual Fundraising Campaign. // ASHA Leader;11/4/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p27
Reports on American Speech Language Association-Political Action Committee's annual fund raising campaign in the U.S. Explanation on what was the campaign about; Organization task to handle the telemarketing program; Details on how the campaign will be facilitated.
- Well-paid planet wreckers. Boyle, Peter // Green Left Weekly;10/13/2010, Issue 856, p3
The article offers information on the Green Left Weekly (GLW) fighting fund target for the year 2010, which costs300,000 dollars in which they relate the funds they need to Commonwealth Bank chief executive officer (CEO) Ralph Norris' salary in one-week.
- FTBA wants import help. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p4
Reveals the plans of Mark Webster, newly appointed national president of the Furniture Trades' Benevolent Association that will boost the funds of the organization.
- Revenue comments. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina // Accountancy;Oct95, Vol. 116 Issue 1226, p113
Reports on the Great Britain Inland Revenue's responses to the representations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales' Tax Faculty on the Finance Bill 1995. Self-assessment; Retirement annuity contracts; Retirement benefit scheme funds; Enterprise investment schemes.
- Think tank wins fund-raising grant. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/10/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p20
Presents information on a fund raising grant received by the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy in New Hampshire. Value of the fund raising grant; Purpose of the fund raising grant.
- SPOTLIGHT: COMMUNITY SHARES OF MID-OHIO. Leddy, Adam // Outlook Weekly;10/30/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p11
The article focuses on Community Shares, an umbrella organization that raises revenue for its members through participation in payroll-deduction, workplace-giving campaigns. It reportedly provides non-profits with a steady source of recurring income where budgets and cash flow projections can be...
- I've Been Thinking about... Fund Development Strategies. Golensky, Martha // Nonprofit World;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p9
The article focuses on fund development strategies. It states that communicating with the board members of an organization is necessary to come up with specific ideas on how each one can help. It notes that revenues should be broadened and diversified for organizations that depend on few major...