- Celebration. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p5
Presents a photograph depicting the Cheltenham and Wimslow dining ranges designed by Frank Hudson.
- The Art of Fine Dining. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p26
The article looks at the new design trend of dining room furniture in Great Britain. It notes that the dining room area is becoming more of a focus in one's home with consumers looking for furniture that offers more interesting form and features. On the other hand, it features several furniture...
- Standard aims high with Kathy Ireland. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p1
Reports the agreement between Standard Furniture and designer Kathy Ireland on supplies to the Kathy Ireland Home brand of bedroom, dining and occasional furniture in the United States. Schedule of the launch of the program; Invitation of potential business partners; Career profile of Ireland.
- Formal dining sources find 2nd time's the charm. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p13
The article reports on the factors contributing to the sales performance of dining room furniture in the U.S. One of the factors that drive orders at market was the abundance of new quick-ship programs. According to a report, the Illinois-based company's domestic product accounts for...
- MIXING DINING WITH BUSINESS... Rudd, Laurie // Casual Living;Jun2015, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p38
The article discusses the increasing popularity and market growth of the outdoor dining category of the outdoor furniture manufacturing business in the U.S. in 2015. Topics discussed include sale forecast for outdoor dining sets, the market growth expected by specialty retailers, changes and...
- Darker tones retain their appeal. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p16
Focuses on the various designs of furniture in darker shades. Introduction of home office group to the British Gentry line; Variation in design and finishes in bomb chests; Description of the Jazz Collection art decoration line.
- Formal dining serves up variety of sizes, looks. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that formal dining furniture makers are offering a wide variety of sizes, looks and functions in tables and cases in order to enter in the furniture market in the U.S. A one-size-fits-all approach does work because consumers often walk into stores with clear ideas of what...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p8
Features the dining furniture collections by Casamass.
- Hidden extras. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p16
Describes the design of multiple use dining tables in Great Britain. Lifestyle choices of younger generation; Demand for innovative designs; Round and rectangular extending tables; Popularity of glass and wood tables; Glass and metal; Demand for sideboards.