Different ways to get into Russia
- Milan Furniture Fair to host British Design Embassy. // Cabinet Maker;4/10/2009, Issue 5632, p7
The article reports that the British Design Embassy will be presented during the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy between April 22-26, 2009. It mentions the number of exhibitors and visitors who are expected to attend the event. It notes the hope of Andrew Cahn, chief executive of UK Trade and...
- TRADE RETURNS. // Building Design;8/27/2010, Issue 1929, p1
The article reports that the chief executive officer (CEO) Andrew Cahn of UK Trade and Investment will be the company's head of delegates for the annual Erbil International Trade Fair in Kurdistan, Iraq in October 2010.
- A world of advice for NYSO members at July seminar. // Supply Management;6/22/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p39
The article reports on the international trade seminar organized by North Yorkshire/South Durham branch of the UK Trade & Investment, a government organization which provides integrated support for companies in Great Britain. The conference with the theme "International Sourcing and Trading,"...
- Future is secure for trade show Brits. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2009, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the support of Food from Britain (FFB) to the decision of UK Trade and Investment to hand over responsibility for the country's presence at international trade shows. The decision will secure the future of the British contingent at such shows. Accredited Trade...
- UK: Beer, cider producers eye export growth with new strategy. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);3/7/2014, p11
The article reports that the British Beer & Pub Association and National Association of Cidermakers together with Great Britain Trade & Investment have published on March 4, 2014, an 8-page plan centered on boosting their international trade.
- Gateway UK. Hobbs, Matthew // Backbone;Mar/Apr2008, following p55
The article focuses on the role of non-profit organization UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) in helping local firms to trade overseas and assisting foreign businesses expand into Great Britain. It notes that the UKTI offers fair advice and information on labour issues, utilities and regulations in...
- Wensleydale wins overseas. // Dairy Industries International;Apr2009, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the performance of Hawes-based Wensleydale Creamery in North Yorkshire, England. It highlights that company has accordingly helped promote the British food exports. The UK Trade and Investment (UKTI), the export agency of the British government, informs that the sales of...
- SIP makers set sights on US. // Contract Journal;9/30/2009, Vol. 448 Issue 6737, p10
Information on the launch event of the UK Structured Insulated Panel Association (UKSIPS) in Birmingham, England, is presented. It was organized by the company UK Trade & Investment. Delegates included SIP manufacturers, suppliers and construction industry professionals. The meeting, which was...
- China BR sources set backup plans. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the contingency plans of the companies importing bedroom furniture from China in the U.S. Petition filed by some companies about antidumping; Views of exhibitors about the issue; Business strategy of Lifestyle.