Handle with care
- Gear up for two-way global traffic. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p9
The article discusses the impact of globalization in the furniture trade and industry in Great Britain. Foreign retailers are looking forward on the investing and opening stores in the British market. With these, the British furniture retail sector should examine and improve their products and...
- Leon's teaming up on RTO, e-commerce. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p35
Reports that Leon's Furniture Ltd. will rest the rent-to-own market in a joint venture with Easyhome Ltd. in Toronto, Ontario. Partnership of the two companies in selling furniture, appliances and electronics on line; Offering a rental-purchase option to customers; Other transactions prior to...
- Management of the small furniture enterprise on the basis of marketing strategy of partnership. Asludinova, Larina // Concept / Koncept;7/ 1/2013, Issue 7, p1
Article is devoted to features of application of marketing strategy of partnership to management to the small woodworking enterprises. Also author considers a set of the main components for introduction of this strategy.
- Study: Develop products, markets. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p17
The article cites a study conducted by Anderson Bauman Tourtellot Vos & Co. regarding the response of U.S. furniture makers on foreign competition. According to the study furniture makers trying to survive in the face of foreign competition must look beyond cost-cutting and efficiency, and...
- Texas peanut producers host state-wide peanut butter samplings. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/15/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the partnership of the Texas Peanut Producers Board (TPPB), Jif and New York Apple to promote the healthy benefits of peanut butter and fresh fruits in Texas.
- In brief. // Marketing (00253650);2/24/2010, p4
The article offers news briefs related to business and marketing in Great Britain which includes the partnership of Cadbury Flake with Benefit, marketing activity of Lucozade, and the resignation of Ward Crawford as chief operating officer (COO) at LG Electronics UK.
- Designer Wicker partners. // Casual Living;Oct2008, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p28
The article reports that Designer Wicker and Rattan has become the North American representative of Asian manufacturer Sequino. According to Georgel Miloje, assistant of Designer Wicker and Rattan President Trifu Boronka, they already have been making some of their designs in the factory of...
- Sequino debuting in U.S. // Furniture/Today;10/20/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p142
The article reports on the launch of Asian furniture manufacturer Sequino in the U.S. Designer Wicker and Rattan has been selected as the North American representative for the company. Georgel Miloje of Designer Wicker and Rattan explains the partnership will allow the company to offer more...
- Leader. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2011, Issue 5747, p3
The article discusses how the value of the purchase to the consumer can help the furniture indutry further its sales in Great Britain.