Living and dining
- Casual dining. // Furniture/Today;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p58
Presents a listing of new casual dining furniture featured at the High Point market in North Carolina. Components of Eleanor, a seven-piece set, from Amisco; Price range for the Oak 52 Hotline series, a transitional solid-top dining table from Brooks Furniture Manufacturing Inc.; Design of the...
- Living and dining. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2005, Issue 5424, p12
The article presents information on certain furniture products on offer from various furniture manufacturing companies. Kiani has introduced four new high back suites with coordinating dining sets. Also, Wood Brothers Inc. has introduced its Milano range, which is a contemporary collection of...
- Chairs. // Cabinet Maker;2/10/2006, Issue 5475, p14
The article introduces several chairs from major furniture manufacturer in Great Britain including Tom Faulkner's latest dining range, Skovby's SM51 dining chair, Kiani's Sri Kandi armchair, the Xxl range of outdoor furniture from Kettal, Greenapple's Smile chair, and Beatrix armchair from...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p9
Features various products for the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of November 2003. Contemporary style of a chair from Stua; System for flexibility offered by Escala sofa from Joquer; Distinct features of combinations of a dining set Evolution from Caxton Corp.
- The Art of Fine Dining. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p26
The article looks at the new design trend of dining room furniture in Great Britain. It notes that the dining room area is becoming more of a focus in one's home with consumers looking for furniture that offers more interesting form and features. On the other hand, it features several furniture...
- Casual dining producers pulling out all the stops. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p226
Focuses on the preparation of casual dining producers for the shopping of consumers of dining furniture in the U.S. Adjustment of producers of stores to maximize their profit potential; Competition between local and imported furniture; Impact of deflation on the pricing of the furniture.
- Five stores a revisited every month to check service. This month we look at: Upper Street, London N1. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p36
The article focuses on the furniture stores at Upper Street, London N1. The showroom, Chest of Drawers exhibits best designs of furniture at affordable price. It is one of the best stores at Upper Street. The store offers a range of wooden furniture that are clean and contemporary in design....
- Cabinet. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p12
Introduces new furniture by several manufacturers in Great Britain. Description of Alstons' latest addition to its dining and living room collection; Theme of Distinction Furniture's Bello range; Features of Steens' Paris collection.
- Northern highlights. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p17
Presents various products for the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of November 2003. Furniture offering of various selections from Skovby including its SM49 oak dining table; Exhibition of the Balance swivel recliners in leather from Somo; Multifunction features of a living room...