Top 10 consultancy disasters to avoid
- Improved profitability is the focus of furniture industry leaders. McCarthy, Brian // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p243
Features the Profit Systems Inc., a consulting service firm especially for furniture industry in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Mission statement; Number of employees; History of the company.
- Austin starts Vietnam-based consultancy. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p28
The article reports that Randy Austin is opening a consulting firm in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, after retiring as President of Paul Maitland-Smith International/Theodore Alexander. The move is to enable clients to utilize his wide experience in the furniture industry. The career developments of...
- Milevsky starts own company. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p30
Reports that veteran consultant and trainer Joe Milevsky has started his company, JRM Sales & Management, to offer furniture retailers help in improving profitability. Background information on Milevsky.
- Heritage taps Feinblum. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p80
Focuses on the appointment of Julius M. Feinblum Real Estate as consultants to market the Heritage Investment Trust portfolio of properties to the furniture industry in the United States.
- Lilly Management Group offers range of consulting in bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the plans of bedding veterans Ed Lilly and Susan Ebaugh to open the consulting business Lilly Management Group in Illinois. Sale of wholesale and retail mattress companies across a range of business functions; Services offered to customers; Commitment to other companies grow their...
- U.S. furniture factory orders drop 12% in September. // Furniture/Today;12/8/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p4
The article focuses on the decline of the U.S. residential furniture factory orders in September 2008 by 12%. According to the accounting and consulting firm, a normal seasonal increase of 15% from August was felt and that the 12% drop in September was littler than the order descends from June...
- Wolinski, Singer join Profitability Consulting Group. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p18
Reports on the appointment of Ron Wolinski as vice president of the Performance Groups and Steve Singer as vice president of finance at the furniture consulting firm Profitability Consulting Group in the U.S. Career highlights of Wolinski; Job responsibilities; Educational background of Singer.
- Testing time. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2010, Issue 5711, p16
The article discusses the significant contributions of the SATRA Technology Centre Ltd. for the furniture industry in Great Britain. According to Jake Locke, head of communications at SATRA, the research and technology organization provides the industry with the necessary knowledge in dealing...
- Fogarty launches marketing consultancy. // Furniture/Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p49
The article reports on a marketing and product development consulting company for furniture launched by former president of Kindel Paula Scott Fogarty. According to Fogarty, the company called Paula Scott Unlimited will focus on licensing relationships, product development, marketing, public...