Designs play to win
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p4
The article reports on the launch of the 2007 brochure of Ligne Roset company, the upmarket furniture manufacturer and retailer in Great Britain. The brochure, which consists of 194 pages, features a cross section of product broken down into a number of areas such as Living, Eating and Sleeping....
- furniture design. // Design Week;2006 Design Week Awards, p45
The article announces awards given to establishments for their sophisticated furniture designs in the March 2006 Design Week Awards. The Random bookcase by Neuland Industriedesign for MDF Italia won the award. The Zero-In glass-topped low table designed by BarberOsgerby for Established & Sons...
- Ligne Roset in ...150,000 push for modern furniture. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p3
Focuses on British furniture firm Ligne Roset's advertising campaign that will be published in leading periodicals in September through November 1998. Campaign message; Aim to promote Ligne Roset as a brand rather than specific products; Advertising budget.
- Ligne Roset launch. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p10
The article reports that Ligne Roset will open a showroom in Swiss Cottage in London, England. The showroom will feature a specialist lighting section. Ligne Roset has a total of three London store outlets which offer designer furniture for living, dining and bedrooms and lighting. A team of...
- Mourgue gives clean lines to Ligne Roset London. // Design Week;4/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Reports that the design company Pascal Mourgue has created interiors for the retail store of the furniture company Ligne Roset in London, England. Types of furnitures sold at the store; Description of the interior design plan.
- Designs on the east side. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p20
Focuses on the opening of a Lignet Roset store at East End in London, England. Reasons for the selection of the site; Description of the furniture showroom; Presentation of contemporary designs.
- Charm of creativity. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p30
Interviews Michel Roset, manager and creative director of Ligne Roset, regarding his furniture business in Great Britain. Citations of the things Roset would like to change in the furniture industry; Impetus to the interest in the venture; Description of the decoration in his three homes.
- French dressing. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;6/5/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p15
Reports on designer Pascal Mourgue's work for furniture manufacturer Ligne Roset. History of Mourgue's professional relationship with the firm; Range of products designed by Mourgue for Ligne; Mourgue's notable design concepts.
- Keeping in step. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p18
The article describes the showrooms of British furniture retailer Ligne Roset, as explained by Michel Roset. The showrooms in London, England is about glamour. The showroom on Mortimer Road has more color and more trend-oriented. The showroom on Commercial Road looks serious because of most of...