- More Wholesalers to Follow Chase? Muolo, Paul // Origination News;Feb2009, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the plan of U.S. wholesalers to follow the exit of JPMorgan Chase & Co. due to capital concerns, merger and failure of business.
- French furniture manufacturer moves into wholesale. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2011, Issue 5727, p4
The article reports on the move of French Furniture Revolution to sell bespoke French furniture in West Sussex, England.
- Vegas mart sports container theme. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;03/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the proposed World Market Center furniture wholesale market in Las Vegas, Nevada, as of March 5, 2001. Details of the architectural design proposed by Jerde Partnership International for the planned market.
- About those dead dogs in our neighborhood... Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p70
Shares a story that reflects how furniture executives in the United States try to revive failing businesses instead of focusing on healthy companies. Bankruptcy filings in the country.
- Furniture store closes suddenly. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2010, Issue 5702, p9
The article reports on the sudden closed down of Wiltshire Furniture and Half Price Suites both in London, England leaving their customers in the dark on when they will receive the orders they have made to them.
- Ownership of Dreams NI franchise revealed. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2014, Issue 5873, p8
The article reports on the disclosure of the administrator of Skyline Superstore, a defunct furniture retail business that formerly held the Dreams franchise within Northern Ireland, on the details of the fall-out of the company.
- Furniture business shut down for rogue trading. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p8
The article reports on the closure of furniture firm I-Sleep by the Insolvency Service in the interest of the general public in Great Britain.
- FEATURE BACKCHAT. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p38
The article presents the responses by independent furniture and homeware retailers in Great Britain to the question "Have you been surprised by the sudden spate of business closures in the industry last month?" published in the previous issue of the journal.
- No buyer for Christies. // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p2
Highlights the views of Keith Morgan, the administrator of fitted furniture retailer Christie, about the very slim chance of finding a buyer for the failed chain.