- A mission to succeed. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p14
Interviews Mireille Baumgart, commercial director of Bo Concept, on her work in Great Britain. Career history of Baumgart; Role of Baumgart in the redevelopment of the company's gallery and franchise partnerships; Reason of Baumgart in transferring to the company. INSET: A new concept.
- New role for Baumgart in reshuffle at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p3
Reports on the management reorganization conducted by Courts with the appointment of Mireille Baumgart as director of strategy and design.
- New warehouse to fuel Club 8 expansion. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p10
No abstract available.
- Club 8 eyes more U.S. Bo Concept stores, galleries. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p232
Reports on Danish furniture company Club 8's boosting of its distribution in the United States with Bo Concept stores and galleries. Reinforcement of the company's product line with case goods, occasional pieces and upholstery; Company's plan to make Bo Concept a recognizable brand in the U.S....
- Dealers say Bo Concept approach customized, inexpensive and stylish. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p232
Reports on the Bo Concept gallery format of furniture company Club 8. Offer of a contemporary and affordable product line supported by a retail display and marketing program; Easy customization of the product line while being inexpensive.
- Club 8 shows 58% gain. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p9
No abstract available.
- Flexsteel installs galleries in 3 Alabama stores. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p29
The article reports on the opening of Flexsteel's new Signature Galleries in Alabama. These include the Launius Furniture Co. in Warrior, the Jones Home Furnishings in Florence, and the Reflections Home Furnishings in Meridianville. The stores' measurements, as well as its owners background, are...
- Klaussner to expand World Vineyards; other licensees on tap. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p65
Reports on the plan of lead licensee Klaussner Furniture Industries Inc. to expand the licensed furnishings line of World Vineyards, a brand building and marketing company. Establishment of a second collection; Enlistment of new brand partners; New licensees.
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p28
Reports on developments related to the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. as of November 2004. Plan of Bassett Furniture Direct to construct another store in Orange County; Launch of Thomasville Home Furnishings' new store in California; Construction of Inter!ors' gallery dedicated...