- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p28
Presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the United States for the week of August 18, 2005.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p25
Presents the results of an election on bonds by several states in the U.S.
- State Comptroller's office releases bond-sale schedule. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York State Comptroller about a tentative schedule for the planned public sale of obligations for the state. It is reported that the first quarter anticipated issuance in 2007 is lower than the planned issuance of the fourth quarter of the...
- Debut Dubai bond finally set for launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Announces the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2003. Amount involved; Lead managers of the bond issue; Use of the proceeds.
- Harford County, Md., Plans $28M Sale of Public Improvement Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p6
Reports on the plan of Harford County, Maryland to offer consolidated public improvement bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Date of sale; Maturity date.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 8. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports on developments relevant to the bond market of the U.S. on July 8, 2004. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.
- California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p6
Reports on several issuance of revenue and general obligation bonds in the U.S. Sale of a multimillion-dollar revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bond; Plan of Los Angeles to sell general obligation bonds to fund public services; Division of the bonds into two...
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...